Villa Kit 2015-2016

floody555

I haven't bought a Villa top since we've started using gambling companies as sponsors.

I refuse to walk around advertising something I don't agree with.

Is daftbet still going to be our sponsor next season?

I'm not sure mate, someone else will likely know, but there was talk of Tom Fox negotiating a sponsor which "related to our history as a club" or something, so perhaps they'll get a local business... I know we've all wished for it, but cadburys would be amazing!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't bought a Villa top since we've started using gambling companies as sponsors.

I'm not sure mate, someone else will likely know, but there was talk of Tom Fox negotiating a sponsor which "related to our history as a club" or something, so perhaps they'll get a local business... I know we've all wished for it, but cadburys would be amazing!

Maybe it's Siemens?

What with us beating Bayern Munich in the final and all.

Biggest day in club history

Pointless response to this thread ! the last time I got a villa shirt, I had it given me by a sponsor and it was the day we signed Stan Collymore............... never bought one since

According to quick Google search, the Dafabet deal was a two year one that started in 2013.

So hopefully new sponsors, with more cash obviously but the most significant thing I've found with betting company sponsors is that kids feel they don't get the replica shirt their heroes play in! Might not be big in the scale of things but kids notice these things!

Napoli have left macron for kappa. I can't see macron being around much longer. Next season will defiantly be our last with them I think.

5 year deal and stadium naming with Bolton suggest they will still be around 

Really like the White/navy hooped kit. It is a bit sailor-ish/pizza express kitchen worker, but I thinks it's great! Would be happy for that away kit, might not look so good with a sponsor though.

• Like 1

I'm not sure mate, someone else will likely know, but there was talk of Tom Fox negotiating a sponsor which "related to our history as a club" or something, so perhaps they'll get a local business.

ldv-logo-design.png

• Like 1

Rover...

Businesses don't do all that well after sponsoring Villa do they? Seems to be the last refuge of companies on their last legs. 

'We're totally screwed. We're going bankrupt. What are we going to do?'

'You know what we have to do...'

'No... Please god no. Things aren't that bad yet'

'I'm afraid so'

'Hello? Doug Ellis?'

If Villa kill off Cadbury I'll be very upset.

Â