Snatch!

chrisp65

If I bought a fireproof cabinet for £300 it'd be the most expensive thing in my house. It'd be like when I was a kid and I bought a wallet with my birthday money, but then I had no money to put in it.

I'm sticking with my laptop, I can play Football Manager whilst waiting for the fire brigade to arrive. And update my Facebook status to "having a really bad day" before my modem melted.

• Like 2

I imagine your house to look like some kind of nerd apocalypse bunker.

I hope the VT sever is in your fireproof cabinet?

I'd take my phone. Because Villa Talk.

:) The VT servers are in the USA.

I don't need to worry about fire as I have a sprinkler system in my apartment. Everything would just get destroyed by water instead!

On a serious note, probably wallet, car keys and phone just for practical reasons. I have nothing of sentimental value. Everything can be replaced. 

I imagine your house to look like some kind of nerd apocalypse bunker.

I hope the VT sever is in your fireproof cabinet?

I'd take my phone. Because Villa Talk.

:) The VT servers are in the USA.

Holy shit, are you CIA?

I have a big box of 7 inches that are in that box primarily so if there is a fire they are the ones I would save. May have to readdress it, do I really need that Field Mice single over a passport.

Edited by Seat68

I have a big box of 7 inches that are in that box primarily so if there is a fire they are the ones I would save. May have to readdress it, do I really need that Field Mice single over a passport.

dafoe.gif

• Like 4

Â