Midweek football 4/7 May

andykeenan

Did neymar definitely dive then? Looked a pen to me, Messi magic again.

Unsure, not seen a replay. Looked like he stuck his leg out and forced contact to me. The reaction of the Bayern players would suggest it too. 

Guardiola should be sacked tonight

why Barcelona just have better players

because he dismantled a world class team into a defensive joke after he raided his closest rivals best players. 

takes off his best attackign threat at 1-0 when need an away goal

As for Neymar, Neville was right, the problem is you just can't trust him, was it a foul, was it a dive, was there enough contact to be justifiable going to ground but not a foul

It can be the last one, contact isn't a foul, going down easy isn't a dive, hard job being a ref...

• Like 1

because he dismantled a world class team into a defensive joke after he raided his closest rivals best players.

Holy shit, you were being serious :lol:
  • Like 3

If he had had Robben and Ribery available he might have got that away goal.

Edited by PaulC

and im right as well. Id put his managerial achievements on same level as Neil Lennon. winning a one team league 2 seasons in a row doesnt impress me afte rmanaging some of the greatest players in a generation

Paul Lamebrt/Alex McLeish combo could have led Barcelona 2008-11 to all them trophies

Im not a Pep fan, I hate what he's done to this Bayern team. Under Heynckes they were probably the most entertaining and dangerous looking side I've ever seen and he's gone in and turned them into a boring (imo of course) methodical machine who grind teams down.

Â