Pre match thread

roonst83

The great thing under Sherwood is we start games so fast now...most of the home games and indeed a few away we've been at from kick off and often that will lead to the opening goal and suddenly winning a game dosen't look so difficult.

Whereas under Lambert the lack of tempo was ridiculous in first halfs and yet again we wouldn't score or win.

If we get another early goal on Saturday I'd fancy us to win more comfortably than v Everton.

Going behind though against a Big Sam team that could be an uphill struggle.

Ive got a 12 hour nightshift to get through tomorrow night, then ill wake up and all the important games are on. Everton-Sunderland the early one then 4 important games at 3pm. Really hoping for it to all pretty much be done and dusted by 5.45. Gonna feel dirty rooting for Olbiyun but Newcastle deserve to go.

image.jpg

Does anyone know if the tickets are close to selling out? Its my bday and I would love a full VP :)

I know a few people who can't go, but have got tickets to boost their booking history, so probably not.

Does anyone know if the tickets are close to selling out? Its my bday and I would love a full VP :)

I know a few people who can't go, but have got tickets to boost their booking history, so probably not.

I dont think thats a great idea from the club. I think people who buy tickets yet do not attend should be punished, e.g. such a game should not be added to their booking history.

Unless of course all the club is trying to do is to make some money, which must be the case.

Sherwood's bringing back many of the stay-aways, will be a great atmosphere and this can only help the team. We're safe in the knowledge with Tim that we'll have a go at everyone we play and long may it continue!

I'd play:

GK Given

RB Bacuna

CB Vlaar

CB Okore

LB Richardson

CM Westwood

CM Delph

CM Cleverley

RW N'Zogbia

ST Benteke

LW Grealish

Subs: Guzan, Hutton, Senderos, Sinclair, Gabby, Sanchez, Cole.

• Like 1