Ratings and Reactions: Villa - Everton

limpid

Everton were woeful; I don't think I've seen so many misplaced passes since... well, since us last season. We dominated that, we were great in possession and looked amazing going forward. The midfield and forwards played brilliantly, with Delph a clear man of the match. Defensively we still look shaky, and Vlaar made a couple of awful errors. Clattenburg remains one of my least-favourite refs, turning in a thoroughly one-sided performance - which only serves to make the win more impressive.

Ref was a knob.  Vlaar is dodgy, it looked like he should of cleared his lines in the build up to them getting the corner that led to the second goal and he was caught out a few times.  All 3 midfielders were brilliant especially Delph.  Richardson did a good job and proved me wrong. Bacuna did well as did Okore. It looked like Given was impeded for the second goal so hard to blame him as he couldn't even jump. Benteke is a beast and Grealish and Zogbia had good games.

Delph MOTM

boom - great win. Above Newcastle so basically as good as safe anyway. Benteke is a beast, christ we'll miss him if/when he goes

Would love to see Newcastle go down.  They deserve it for the cynical way Ashgley runs the club!

• Like 1

Sherwood should take his fine and tell emm how it was. Im a clattenburg fan but he looked like a everton fan today, Given yellow card towards the was brainless. great team performance yet again. Were as good as safe

Great 3 points! Really needed especially with Sunderland winning. Up to 14th! And what a first half performance that was! But we just don't do comfortable endings do we aha. Also, what a terrible performance from Clattenburg.

Should be over the moon after that win but really I'm just angry.

Clattenburg was just **** negligent.

And go **** yourself Barry,

Yes Clattenburg made it harder for us to win this game. Outstanding performance. I thought Delph was brilliant once again. Looks the best midifield player in England right now.

Â