May Optimism Gauge

limpid

Optimism Gauge 2014/5  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What position do you think we will finish in?

• 1-4
    • 5-8
    • 9-12
    • 13-16
    • 17-20
  2. 2. How do you feel about this season?

• Optimistic
    • Slightly Optimistic
    • Average
    • Slightly Pessimistic
    • Pessimistic

I think we will stay up and I think we will win the cup. We rarely get the fairy tale ending, why not for a change?

I think chance is on our side.

Grealish to score the winning goal in the cup final would be the icing on the cake.  :)

• Like 1

I think we'll stay up, obviously it's going to be a bit of a nail-biter, but we should be ok. One more win should do it, even if that takes until Burnley on the last day.

As for the cup, I think getting to the final is already a massive achievement, and I think we might just go and win it. On our day we can beat almost anybody.

Then it's over to Tim for his first ever transfer window, it'll be exciting whatever happens. Which is enough for me at the moment :)

Edit: Kozak to score on his birthday!?

Edited by alreadyexists

If we stay up, the Cup final is just the cherry on top, all the pressure will be on Wenger and Arsenal. If we go out and play free flowing football (our speciality these days), we can beat them, simples. 

We've won everything else in my lifetime - I just want to see us lift the FA Cup and I can die a happy man.

I feel pretty optimistic about our chances of staying up this month - better than at any time this season (apart from the first month of the season). I'm just nervous though... The last 20 minutes in the Cup Semi Final and I was a jbbering wreck of nerves.

Let's do this mo-fos...

Â