Midweek football 27/29 April

andykeenan

Anyone read that Inzaghi locked the Meelan team in a training camp for the next few weeks.

Well it's not worked as they're losing 2-1 at home to Genoa. I'm amazed Inzaghi hasn't been sacked even if Meelan have been asset stripped to the max in the last two years.

Anyone read that Inzaghi locked the Meelan team in a training camp for the next few weeks.

Well it's not worked as they're losing 2-1 at home to Genoa. I'm amazed Inzaghi hasn't been sacked even if Meelan have been asset stripped to the max in the last two years.

clearly not Inzaghi fault but looking at the team tonight and maybe De Jong, Diego Lopez and De Sciglio are of any decent quality from what I have seen and thats not even Milan level

any team that persists with Mexes deserves the trouble they get

clearly not Inzaghi fault but looking at the team tonight and maybe De Jong, Diego Lopez and De Sciglio are of any decent quality from what I have seen and thats not even Milan level

any team that persists with Mexes deserves the trouble they get

Menez has been their best player from their matches I've seen from them this season. I liked Honda but he's more a highlights player, can whip in a good free kick but lacks consistancy in general play, think he'd do alright in the prem though.

Yes Milan are very poor nowadays which is sad to see as they're one of the few european superclubs I actually respect and like.

I saw Honda live a few years ago for CSKA vs AIK and he was clearly the best player on the park, controlling the centre midfield. Seems to be played more of an attacker these days. As for Menez he was sent off tonight

Milan play Honda as a left **** winger half the time. It drives the fans insane because he's actually a really good CM. We need Montalivo back because he's the pace setter. Without him Milan suffer from lack of tempo.

Was at a gig tonight. My phone told me Leicester had gone 2-1 up, and I was fuming! :angry:  I didn't look at the final score till after the gig, and saw Chelsea had won 3-1!  :huh: Never been so glad that my phone was wrong!  :)

Â