Midweek football 27/29 April

andykeenan

He'll be poached in the summer when he walks away... amazing really, think it was announced in October and he's kept them going

He'll be poached in the summer when he walks away... amazing really, think it was announced in October and he's kept them going

yeah Howe I think will stay on unless he is sacked. He has already tried the move to a different team and I think he got homesick at Burnley

Bournemouth have had enough financial issues in the past so doubt they will touch Harry

Can see Eddie Howe getting poached at some point next season, they'll probably appoint Redknapp so Bournemouth fans should enjoy this while they come.

He lives there too doesn't he

You can already see it now in his Sun column promoting himself for when Bournemouth need a new manager.

I think Howe will only leave if he gets an outstanding offer.

As Zatman said he left for Burnley but didn't like it up there and it wasn't really the sort of club where he could promote his football ideals as Burnley fans prefer fast and direct football which Dyche has given them.

Somewhere like Everton if Martinez left would be the sort of opprtunity he'd leave Bournemouth for imo. Southampton as a local option if Koeman leaves.

Disgusting scenes at Bournemouth, a throw back to the dark days, how dare they!

Yes I'm still annoyed by those comments made towards us!

5 live have just responded to Villa fans texting this in by saying the Bournemouth fans are hardly attacking players and rival fans. :rolleyes:

Disgusting scenes at Bournemouth, a throw back to the dark days, how dare they!

Yes I'm still annoyed by those comments made towards us!

5 live have just responded to Villa fans texting this in by saying the Bournemouth fans are hardly attacking players and rival fans. :rolleyes:

Ridiculous! Is it suddenly not illegal to enter the playing surface as they kept mentioning with us.

Dean Court only has 12,000 nowhere near big enough for Premier League standards

What is the minimum? Loftus road is a shed and that meets the standards

Its not just the capacity, media and catering facilities also have to be PL standard.

Can see Eddie Howe getting poached at some point next season, they'll probably appoint Redknapp so Bournemouth fans should enjoy this while they come.

He lives there too doesn't he

He's already been commenting on Eddie Howe's future...

There is no minimum capacity requirements, there are a whole host of other minimum requirements though such as dressing rooms meeting minimum size requirements, level of floodlighting, under soil heating, allowances for media etc. That shit adds up, much more than wanging a few seats in. 

Â