Cameron is no Villa fan!

MikeMcKenna

He's made us look very small time

he's made himself look small time
Exactly. I Get it, politicians are busy and don't have time to watch football. Better just to be honest about it. I don't know if it's any more embarrassing than Blair saying his favourite footballer was Arjan de zeeuw though.

I thought it was Steed Malbranque?

I guess it has only taken until page 2 of this thread to reveal the REAL agenda behind this post starting in the first place:

"You are right that in "the grand scale of things" it is of little significance but anything negative against the Tories suits me."

Political point scoring on the main Villa Talk forum? Really!?!?
[edited by mods]

in reality this latest drama the media has latched onto has nothing to do with Aston Villa Football Club.

The only people who are 'bothered' about this are those who wish to exploit it for their own political gains. As is evident in this thread. It was an embarrassing slip up, nothing more. And Cameron is clearly a Villa fan, regardless of how much you wish he wasn't.

• Like 2

I wouldn't describe or call Cameron a Villa fan. I would say he's somebody who has a soft spot for the club. Fair enough. Either way, I couldn't care less.

Edited by GENTLEMAN

I guess it has only taken until page 2 of this thread to reveal the REAL agenda behind this post starting in the first place:

"You are right that in "the grand scale of things" it is of little significance but anything negative against the Tories suits me."

Political point scoring on the main Villa Talk forum? Really!?!? Pretty poor from the moderators as in reality this latest drama the media has latched onto has nothing to do with Aston Villa Football Club.

The only people who are 'bothered' about this are those who wish to exploit it for their own political gains. As is evident in this thread. It was an embarrassing slip up, nothing more. And Cameron is clearly a Villa fan, regardless of how much you wish he wasn't.

David?

...and what exactly should the moderators be doing about people expressing their opinion?

Edited by rodders0223

Political point scoring on the main Villa Talk forum? Really!?!? Pretty poor from the moderators as in reality this latest drama the media has latched onto has nothing to do with Aston Villa Football Club.

David?

...and what exactly should the moderators be doing about people expressing their opinion?

Where have I said anything about people not being allowed to express an opinion? edited by mods  - please read the guidelines re commenting on moderation. The motives behind this post are driven by politics, not Aston Villa, and politics has no place in football.

• Like 1

Â