Florin Andone

Villan4Life

Reckon here that we have been holding talks with Florin Andone.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3053034/Aston-Villa-strike-bargain-La-Liga-outfit-Cordoba-striker-Florin-Andone.html

Aston Villa may be able to sign Cordoba striker Florin Andone for as little as £2.5million. 

The Spanish side are poised to be relegated and need to raise funds. 
Sportsmail revealed Villa have held talks over 22-year-old Andone earlier this week and will look to strike a bargain for the playe

The Romanian has scored six goals in 17 games for the struggling Spanish side who are rooted to the bottom of La Liga.
Andone was born in Romania but moved to Spain when he was 12.

He was only promoted to the senior team in December and following his impressive form he has since been called up to the Romanian national side.
The player is valued at around £6million but it is thought Villa could sign him in a cut-price deal should Cordoba lose their La Liga status. 

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-who-florin-andone-9107490

Cordoba striker Florin Andone is being heavily linked with a move to Villa Park in the summer as Tim Sherwood looks to put his own stamp on Aston Villa .

Who is he though?

Glad you asked, here's 12 things you don't know about him.

Florin Andone may sound like a character from Lord Of The Rings, however his is actually a 22-year-old striker.
He is 6ft
He is Romanian
He likes to wear the number 28 shirt
He has played for Castellon, Villareal C, Atletico Baleares, Cordoba B and Cordoba.
He has 3 caps for Romania at under-19s level.
Has been called up to the full squad but hasn't played yet
He has made 95 career appearances at professional level
Scoring 30 goals
So basically one in three
The player's value is around £6m
Villa could sign him for £2.5m as Cordoba face relegation

• 2 weeks later...

http://metro.co.uk/2015/05/11/aston-villa-transfer-target-florin-andone-suffers-complete-head-loss-5190594/

Aston Villa transfer target Florin Andone has suffered from a complete head loss following his side’s latest defeat in La Liga.

Cordoba had already been relegated and are 11 points adrift of the rest of the league.
The Romanian striker went berserk after his team’s 2-0 defeat to Granada and launched into a huge rant.
‘I’m angry because I suck, I can’t F***ing pass, I’m fed up,’ he said. ‘We are all thinking about next season and we don’t go and play with dignity.
‘If we suck we suck but at least we must go on the field and play with attitude, with effort.
‘We had an awful match. Didn’t shoot once. Please let this league end because we’re pathetic.’
Maybe Villa should think twice before signing this guy…

http://metro.co.uk/2015/05/11/aston-villa-transfer-target-florin-andone-suffers-complete-head-loss-5190594/

Aston Villa transfer target Florin Andone has suffered from a complete head loss following his side’s latest defeat in La Liga.

Cordoba had already been relegated and are 11 points adrift of the rest of the league.
The Romanian striker went berserk after his team’s 2-0 defeat to Granada and launched into a huge rant.
‘I’m angry because I suck, I can’t F***ing pass, I’m fed up,’ he said. ‘We are all thinking about next season and we don’t go and play with dignity.
‘If we suck we suck but at least we must go on the field and play with attitude, with effort.
‘We had an awful match. Didn’t shoot once. Please let this league end because we’re pathetic.’
Maybe Villa should think twice before signing this guy…

Love the attitude! Actually cares about doing well even if they are already relegated. 

Also, that would be an incredible interview to hear on the way home from a football match. Need more stuff like that. I'd feel less angry just hearing how pissed off he was.

Â