Ratings and Reactions: Man City - Villa

limpid

Better team by miles today. Defensive balls up cost us the game, but it was actually enjoyable seeing this Villa side totally outplay the bluemancs. Delph was outstanding for me, but I think Brad needs to take a long rest now.....till August.

And is there anywhere quieter on match days?

gutted. 

I will say if we got lucky with the linesman v Balotelli last week, karma has been instant this week. 

Still - after a poor start, we did improve and certainly deserved a point from that. 

Guzan - needs a break

Richardson - needs to leave in the summer

Grealish is really going to be a star 

Delph is terrific

Defensive organisation on the whole is a bit iffy but as it's all a bit makeshift I suppose that's understandable

Good performance.

Should've had a pen on Benteke but so should they on Aguero.

We showed today we are good enough to pick up the points needed in the next four games.

Very happy for Cleverley getting a goal.

We were the better team.

Defensive errors costs us big time tonight :(

He gave Benteke motm

I'm aware of that but given how we played he would've been mad to give it to any City player.

Just listen to him when he commentates on us. Often criticises fair challenges (like Okore's today for example) and he always seems delighted whenever concede.

He gave Benteke motm

I'm aware of that but given how we played he would've been mad to give it to any City player.

Just listen to him when he commentates on us. Often criticises fair challenges (like Okore's today for example) and he always seems delighted whenever concede.

Tbh, he was praising our 2nd half performance all the way through it.

The ref isn't to blame for their goals,people who understand the game do,nor was it the cavalier approach to our football,which has been a joy to watch,and,smetrov,neither is the FA cup to blame for our losing but I hope you've got something else to do other than watch the villa in the cup final.

He was decent, I'd have gone grealish.

There weren't many stand out performances. All in all the individual quality across the whole pitch was poor.

We outplay the champions away from home and there's still comments like this.  :thumb:

• Like 2

He was decent, I'd have gone grealish.

There weren't many stand out performances. All in all the individual quality across the whole pitch was poor.

We outplay the champions away from home and there's still comments like this. :thumb:

Yeah, because they are realistic.

Who were the outstanding performers Stefan??

Notice I said 'across the pitch' and 'individual' - because guess what, I was including man city players which doesn't support your 'woodytom hates everything to do with villa because he doesn't bum the arse out of everything to do with them' bullshit! ;). But like usual, don't let reading a post get in the way.

We outplayed the champions purely because they were poor? And we were poor also? Across the whole pitch means every player was terrible.

The fact you mentioned Man City is irrelevant.

We outplayed the champions purely because they were poor? And we were poor also? Across the whole pitch means every player was terrible.

The fact you mentioned Man City is irrelevant.

Individually there were no stand out performers!!! We were talking about who should have got motm!

What is so hard to understand?

gutted.

I will say if we got lucky with the linesman v Balotelli last week, karma has been instant this week.

Still - after a poor start, we did improve and certainly deserved a point from that.

Guzan - needs a break

Richardson - needs to leave in the summer

Grealish is really going to be a star

Delph is terrific

Defensive organisation on the whole is a bit iffy but as it's all a bit makeshift I suppose that's understandable

Ffs its bad enough the plop fans but how can a villa fan say we were lucky with balotelli ? It was not disallowed he only scored because we stopped playing. Aaaaaaaggggghhhh !!!

Hi everyone!

Don't forget you can cast your votes in the first page of this thread ;).

We also added a new feature.

When the votes are closed, you'll automatically see the MOTM.

You can see how it looks like right now if you check last game's thread.

Feel free to give us any feedbacks.

Cheers,

Mehdi @ Voopl.

Â