Ratings and Reactions: Man City - Villa

limpid

Remarkably: 3 points dropped. Hopeless individual errors and hopeless at clearing the ball as a team. Manager after manager, we never ever clear our lines.

Having played a game more we could be in trouble.

What about the positives though! I thought we were magnificent but for the errors.

You're asking him to speak about positives? Have you ready the complete bile he posts every time? Doesn't deal in positives.

Sorry in advance to the mods.

Was onside and was a defo peno. To be fair we got away with one too Bacunas pull on Aguero.

But we were very good again. I love this team. Just a shame about the mistakes. Hopefully this wont cost us in the long run. If we play like we have been we will surely be fine but every game is different we might be nervous and crap again under the pressure of the next few games which are huge

Remarkably: 3 points dropped. Hopeless individual errors and hopeless at clearing the ball as a team. Manager after manager, we never ever clear our lines.

What about the positives though! I thought we were magnificent but for the errors. 

We can condole ourselves with the positives all the way down a division, we needed to **** get a result there

There were positives but huge negatives that we should not be seeing. Give goals away like that, we will go down.

Despite the disappointment today the football we have played over the past few weeks has been top 6 quality. If we can hang on over the next few games I think we are in for a climb up the table next season.

Haven't been this angry all season. Yes the linesman **** us over but our defending was nothing short of disgraceful. Wasted opportunity, these ridiculous last minute goals could sent us down. Our defending of corners has been shambolic for weeks. Given next week. Pathetic

Only -1 to the GD - but to be 2-2 @ 85 then get nothing. 

Bodes well for the forthcoming home games - but the cavalier approach worries me - last minute goals have cost us around 9 points in the last few weeks...

The cavalier approach is what is getting us playing great football and competing at last.

You can't switch it on and off.

sorry but 2-2  at 85 - you see out the game.....basics

Often teams that sit back and try and defend end up conceding anyway and 3 points today (which we could've and should've probably got) would've been invaluable.

We didn't even concede because of the "cavalier approach". Terrible officiating cost us.

• Like 1

You're asking him to speak about positives? Have you ready the complete bile he posts every time? Doesn't deal in positives.

Sorry in advance to the mods.

Well I do. More than you think and more than your ignorance gives me credit for. However, the last 5 years have been a shambolic barrage of negativity on the pitch in terms of results, so forgive my realistic opinion as oppose to crazy positive statements made just because it's the team We support.

Â