Ratings and Reactions: Man City - Villa

limpid

Only -1 to the GD - but to be 2-2 @ 85 then get nothing. 

Bodes well for the forthcoming home games - but the cavalier approach worries me - last minute goals have cost us around 9 points in the last few weeks... 

I count 3?

Agents of our own downfall today. Especially frustrating not to get the point after doing so well to fight back from 2 nil down. City were poor and all three goals conceded were avoidable. the Benteke offside at the end was borderline, but we also rode our luck with decisions earlier. 

We should be fine if we keep playing like we did in 2nd half & against Liverpool. Weaker teams will not be able to handle the combination of Benteke's power & Delph/Grealish/N'Zogbia running at them.

positive to see Cleverley and Sanchez on scoresheet. need more goals from midfield.

Bodes well for the forthcoming home games - but the cavalier approach worries me - last minute goals have cost us around 9 points in the last few weeks...

The cavalier approach is what is getting us playing great football and competing at last.

You can't switch it on and off.

• Like 4

much better than expected and lads showed great character, pity some individual errors cost us again

on another note it has been mentioned but good god that atmosphere was dreadful

We were **** robbed. Should've had a penalty at 2-2.

Dreadful defending though - absolutely awful, but at least we're attacking well.

They should've had a penalty when Bacuna dragged Silva down, so for me they even out. The game for me was decided in the first 15 minutes when the entire team was totally out of it on a mental level. As it stands the difference comes down to that 1 goal. 

Yes some positives but we are on a tightrope now

The cavalier approach is what is getting us playing great football and competing at last.

You can't switch it on and off.

sorry but 2-2  at 85 - you see out the game.....basics

• Like 1

Richardson and Guzan need a rest, great performance from us though but city were shocking, I fear qpr may beat them.

For me if we get to stay up the game that decides that will be a far better feeling than winning the cup, in fact the cup final will have a community shield feeling about it, unlucky today though UTV

Remarkably: 3 points dropped. Hopeless individual errors and hopeless at clearing the ball as a team. Manager after manager, we never ever clear our lines.

Having played a game more we could be in trouble.

What about the positives though! I thought we were magnificent but for the errors. 

This game, which should have been at least a draw if not a victory, should have seen us safe from relegation. The referee needs to be sent to the conference as Benteke was not offside and should have been awarded a penalty and then Man City would not have fluked their 3rd goal. I have never seen a team so outplayed that has scored 3 goals and won. There needs to be an FA inquiry into this game with the referee at the centre of the investigation as I am convinced he was bribed by Man City.

Edited by pacbuddies
  • Like 2

Â