Weekends football 25/26 April

andykeenan

Have no idea why people were so confident we'd stay up after beating Spurs. We have always been deep in the relegation scrap and need to save or own skin as no one else will be doing is any favours this year more than any other.

but its ok winning them games with no pressure on you. They will be favourite to beat Newcastle now and see if they can handle that pressure. Was like Wigna a few seasons ago, got some unexpected wins and then lost a big game at home to Swansea when they were favourites 

Just seen the palace vs hull game, shocking ref, handball for the 1st hull goal, hull should have had a penalty for handball (hands in front of a blokes face but it was like a volleyball clearance) and palaces goal was fine

The palace goal disallowed was similar to bacuna on aguero yesterday, I don't think either are fouls, watch the contact and then watch the feet, it's completely unnatural, but bacuna has twice as much contact with nothing given, mcshane knows he's beat so falls over and gets a free kick, no consistency

I don't think Newcastle are out of this. They're away to both Leicester & QPR. Home to WBA who won't make it easy. Final game against West Ham at home will probably save them as Allardyce is done and the team can't be arsed.

Although I think the bottom three as it is will be the teams to go down.

Â