Sign in to follow this  
PauloBarnesi

West Ham

On 27/08/2019 at 21:14, Zatman said:

Declan Rice hype has died down a bit since Nations League, ridiculous transfer rumours disappeared quickly. 

Was reading interview with him yesterday and he actually said he was on the verge of joining us on loan at this stage last season but they lost their first 4 and Pellegrini wanted to have a look at him playing so he stayed.

Moyes set to be appointed. 

Dour insipid football set to arrive at London Stadium. 

Moyes? How bizarre, sacked by them a couple of years ago having less than a 30% win ratio. Pretty much a train wreck of a career since he left Everton. They certainly aren't guaranteed to survive.

Moyes is such an ego and somehow he keeps getting these jobs. Hopefully he does what he did to Sunderland

That form would be more than enough to keep them up this season. BBC Radio Five LIve saying that he's being given an eighteen month contract and has been told that if they get relegated he will be given a chance to bring them back up. But I suspect that he'll keep them up though, there have been rumours that there players purposely 'downed tools' (means the players purposely gave up and haven't being trying) in order to get Pel sacked, so now he's gone they might start playing again.

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Moyes set to be appointed. 

Dour insipid football set to arrive at London Stadium. 

Fans won't except that, they require the west ham way

Whatever that is

1 hour ago, Jimzk5 said:

Fans won't except that, they require the west ham way

Whatever that is

They did win the World Cup. 

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

The West Ham way to me is spending big and eventually getting relegated

I thought that was the Villa way

14 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

I thought that was the Villa way

We have only been relegated once in last 30 years or so. West Ham did it twice in last 20 ;)

6 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Last day of the season: West Ham v Aston Villa

would take that being relegation decider right now all day long

Depends in what circumstances. If we go there above them and needing a draw, probably would although might need a pacemaker fitted in the week before. Ideal one would be 3 points clear and West Ham needing to beat us 10 to finish ahead on GD.

Having to go there and win to stay up, nah wouldn't fancy that.

Think the first few games are key for Moyes. They really need to beat Bournemouth at home, would be a massive two points dropped. Then got Sheffield away which is a real grudge match given that will be the first time they'll play at Bramall lane since 2007 so Wilder will get them massively up for that one. Then Everton at home who are looking good under Ancelotti.

If they don't pull away in next few games they then hit a run where they play Liverpool home and away, Man. City away and Leicester away all in five game period.

I say id take it all day long due to me not seeing we’ll even be in with a chance of survival come the last day. Some drastic upturn in performances needs to happen quickly just to be in with a shot of survival. We couldnt even get points when we played well.

Moyes must have no self respect going back there after being sacked last time for basically doing the job asked of him. Glad he has though. No Arnautovic to get him out of trouble this time.

13 hours ago, Genie said:

37 points from 31 games, I’d love a bit of that.

Yeah it's better than what we are currently doing but 1.2 pp/g would possibly still not be enough.

Apparently his 29% win rate is the second lowest in club history only narrowly beating out Zola's 28.75% :D 

Even Avram Grant and Glenn Roeder were quite a bit more successful :crylaugh:

Edited by sne

22 hours ago, Zatman said:

Moyes is such an ego and somehow he keeps getting these jobs. Hopefully he does what he did to Sunderland

He's basically what I call an Illuminati manager, just like Mark Hughes. **** useless but keep getting good jobs, they both must have very powerful connections. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

Sign in to follow this  

Â