PauloBarnesi

They are gonna try to become the choice for tourists and neutrals in London, cheap tickets, easy access to the stadium from central London.

Every little hotel and bnb are going to sell tickets, like they do with musicals etc. Just look at how they promoted City's visit a while back, "come and see the stars of Manchester City"

Arsenal don't actually sell out the Emirates nowadays, I really don't see you lot selling out 58k stadium on a regular basis when you finally redevlop WHL and if Fulham come back up in the next few years they'll be pitching for tourists again in the neutral stand.

I know London is massive and crawling with tourists but still not everyone who visits wants to watch a game of football so there's no so many fans to share around the major London clubs.

I think West Ham will get good crowds for their first year/18 months but they will dip to 40-50k thereafter. When you look at how few times they've actually finished in the top 10 of the league in last 15 years then it's an uphill struggle as only success season in season out will keep say 10k new fans coming back season in season out.

Bottom 6 next season is my prediction

They've qualified for the Europa League so they very well may struggle!

FOUR qualifying rounds before they reach the group stage :D

Depends who they bring in. They have a decent squad and one or two quality signings could push them into the top 8.

There is not much difference between everyone outside the top 6 imo.

Yeah I'd hold out and see who comes in and who the manager is.

It's not the worst scenario to have and if they make it through to the latter stages it could be a good season for them.

First team squad told to report back for training on 22 June.

Potentially 6 games to play before they start the premier league season.

plus I think they have a couple players at Copa America as well. I think West Ham will be among favourites for the drop next season

Â