Midweek football 21/23 April

andykeenan

Thats 135 minutes of football without a goal. I find these Madrid derbies turgid to watch. 

There's normally plenty of goals usually.

Another fantastic game from Oblak in goal.

As I said last week what a dilemma for the Slovenia manager who to put in goal for the England game him or Hadanovic when they've got 10 pub players in the the outfield positions.

him and Pepe are horrible but they are great to watch in a time when physicality is not welcome. Worst part is both are actually brilliant footballers and rarely get any credit for footballing ability

him and Pepe are horrible but they are great to watch in a time when physicality is not welcome. Worst part is both are actually brilliant footballers and rarely get any credit for footballing ability

they are also well built and can actually dish out the physicality and match most players for strength, they both just choose not too, why put a shoulder in and out strengthen someone when you can put a shoulder in and go down holding your face instead

I don't like negative managers like Mourinho and Simeone. Yes they have had success but thats not everything. Actually with Real being without Bale, Benzema, Modric and Marcelo there was a great opportunity to go and take the the game to Real but no they just parked the bus and Griezmann was mostly in the left back position when he could have done such damage if just left to attack. Then he took him off! Fortune sometimes favours the brave. They got what they deserved nothing. 

Â