Superstitions / Rituals

hogso

My original plan was to watch it in a pub with a mate (Liverpool fan!), but he now can't make it. 

Another mate (Sheffield Utd fan) has invited me round to watch it on his big telly. The pessimist in me says to stay at home and watch on my own, so I can suffer alone if we lose. 

But then I thought - I watched the 2000 final at home alone. And the last time I watched a final at this guy's house was... the 1996 League Cup Final. 

Do it! I'll pay for your bus fare, if it pays off! 

I have certain pubs where Villa on the telly have an atrocious record. I also have jerseys that do better than others. No underwear superstitions. Doesn't matter which thong I wear really.

• Like 2

I collect flashlights and sometimes mess around with with them while wathcing the tube. There is one in particular that has seemed to have a lot of success while watching the Villa. It has a 4 out of 5 win ratio compared to any other light (20 or so) and has never seen a draw.

No, Im not OCD :unsure:

• Like 1

I collect fleshlights and sometimes mess around with with them while wathcing the tube. There is one in particular that has seemed to have a lot of success while watching the Villa. It has a 4 out of 5 win ratio compared to any other light (20 or so) and has never seen a draw.

Fixed
  • Like 1

I collect fleshlights and sometimes mess around with with them while wathcing the tube. There is one in particular that has seemed to have a lot of success while watching the Villa. It has a 4 out of 5 win ratio compared to any other light (20 or so) and has never seen a draw.

Fixed

I read tube as lube so fleshlight does fit better.

I'm leaving the Irish open golf early just so I can get home to watch the match in exactly the same manner that I have watched the last two cup ties. Me and my 4 yo on the sofa in our shirts, her with her Villa Monkey, me with my Hercules teddy. Poor wee mite kept wanting to leave the room in the semi but i wouldnt let her! - needed to bribe her with sweets and cartoons on the ipad.

My da suggested just going to the pub near the golf - pffffft dont think so dad

Fixed

I read tube as lube so fleshlight does fit better.

Nice one.lol

I'm wearing my lucky jacket, I've got a lucky hangover, and my lucky mate Steve is about to give me a lucky lift in his lucky car.

Oh hello...

Steve's decided he's not going to the match today. Steve's going to the garden centre with his girlfriend.

Does he want to support a football club? Or does he want to build a conservatory?

Edited by fightoffyour

Wearing the same top I wore on Semi final day, unwashed of course. I put it on top of my wardrobe on that night and i. Has been their since.

Also same bet from the semi final. 20P on the opposing team to win and £1 on both teams to score.

Edited by Avfc96

I'm wearing the exact same clothes I wore for the semi final.

I'm not superstitious, but it felt right

Did the same thing (even pants and socks). Didn't work though, obviously.  :(

Â