Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

Their front line is scary but their defence looks vulnerable. We need to go at them. I hope we don't sit deep

We can run rings around Lampard and Toure is a shell of his former self. We can beat these fekkers

I hope so. Silva and Aguero will be a handful. Hoping benteke still on form. A point will be a success here.

Westwood and Sanchez protecting the back four, 2 midfield players in delph and cleverly who will cover a lot of ground and then grealish with a free role.

What's so terrible? Its one change from the team that destroyed Liverpool.

• Like 1

Richardson vs Navas. Nooooo

This worries me a lot, Navas is a great crosser when given space. Lets just hope Richardson actually has a good game defensively.

His crossing is dreadful.

Yeah but he runs around a lot... that's the only positive to his game I can think of.

theres not any goals in this team other than benteke, that's my argument against it. Delph one, okore one, bacuna one, that's it. It just looks very defensive but, as I say, Sherwood has earned the respect that we should wait and see before writing anything off.

Edit:this was in response to DCJonah.

Edited by HanoiVillan

This worries me a lot, Navas is a great crosser when given space. Lets just hope Richardson actually has a good game defensively.

Yeah but he runs around a lot... that's the only positive to his game I can think of.

Weimann plays for city?

Weimann plays for city?

Ooops thought he was talking about Richardson.