Tickets

limpid

So what do you lot reckon the cheapest a tout outside the ground would sell for?

In The Manor Tavern pub today a ticket is being sold to the highest bidder.

Just ask for Micky in the bar before the game as he has the ticket being sold.

He will not sell it until close to 3pm so it will be up for grabs until then.

Edited by Cracker1234

What an utter, utter a###hole.

How can you exploit fellow fans like that?

I hope someone saves the number on the ticket and reports it (after the event of course or the ticket will be cancelled). Wherever the ticket originated from will then have some explaining to do.

Ideally, I hope he doesn't sell it but I'm sure he will.

• Like 2

So what do you lot reckon the cheapest a tout outside the ground would sell for?

In The Manor Tavern pub today a ticket is being sold to the highest bidder.

Just ask for Micky in the bar before the game as he has the ticket being sold.

He will not sell it until close to 3pm so it will be up for grabs until then.

Hope the cnuts ticket gets cancelled

If people are prepared to take such a high risk to pay over the odds outside the ground, surely the club Wembley route is far safer, if perhaps a little more expensive.

Most ticketless people that I have spoken to would be prepared to go up to £500 for a ticket. Club Wembley were £714 including the vat but guaranteed genuine.

Its horses for courses but buying outside the ground is such a massive risk.

Confirmed. I am in block 124.  With the Villa fans?

Yeah, that's Villa's end. Lower tier, near the halfway line, opposite the dug out / Royal box.

Full marks to the system that meant tickets were sold block by block, which meant I was allocated two tickets not sat together.  Wouldn't have been such a major problem but my +1 is my 7 year old, not sure he'd be keen on sitting on his own.  Fortunately our very helpful ticket office have reallocated and I can relax.  There must be a better way to sell the tickets other than block by block though?

Â