Tickets

limpid

I know it's been mentioned before, but annoying that people with 5+ who went today managed to get some of the best seats in the Villa end (near the back of the lower tier). Do not understand why Villa didn't prioritise the fans who have been to more games.

I know it's been mentioned before, but annoying that people with 5+ who went today managed to get some of the best seats in the Villa end (near the back of the lower tier). Do not understand why Villa didn't prioritise the fans who have been to more games.

I understand your frustration, but these tickets were only released to the club this week to be fair. You couldn't have got them, as they've only just been made available.

• Like 1

Again, I still can't get my head around why people think that seats closer to the pitch are better ??

So you can stare lovingly into Tim Sherwood's eyes, obviously!

• Like 1

Again, I still can't get my head around why people think that seats closer to the pitch are better ??

I love that my ticket upstairs cost far less than someone down the front.

Agreed I once accidentally bought tickets on row 2 behind the goal, watched the whole match through the net from Guzans perspective it was really weird and a bit crap.

So I was worried for final as I'm in lower block but I'm row 41 so all good

My mate has got my tickets in hand. Block 551, more or less on the halfway line! :D

Oh, Dave we're in the same block! I'll stand up and say 'cooey, David' at KO so you can see where I am.

• Like 1

My mate has got my tickets in hand. Block 551, more or less on the halfway line! :D

Oh, Dave we're in the same block! I'll stand up and say 'cooey, David' at KO so you can see where I am.

Ace! I'll wave back. If I can still stand at that stage.

Actually got my tickets in the post today. Eek! It's all seeming real now! We're in the *******, bloody, buggering FA Cup Final!

• Like 3

So what do you lot reckon the cheapest a tout outside the ground would sell for?

Id say minimum 400

They might be asking 400 as first but they won't  get it. 

Trust me, brumies won't be walking around with 4/500quid on the hip let alone part with it for a ticket. 

Soon as they realise brumies are tighter than cramp then 2/300 will prob move a few. 

Will be even less closer to kick off time. 

Watch out for the scouse snides!

• Like 1

So what do you lot reckon the cheapest a tout outside the ground would sell for?

Id say minimum 400

They might be asking 400 as first but they won't get it.

Trust me, brumies won't be walking around with 4/500quid on the hip let alone part with it for a ticket.

Soon as they realise brumies are tighter than cramp then 2/300 will prob move a few.

Will be even less closer to kick off time.

Watch out for the scouse snides!

I wouldnt trust anyone anyway, tickets can easily be faked

You will get touts that will rip you off and then the extended football family that will happily sell you a £50 ticket for £200. Good luck to all those going without tickets and stick to your convictions on the price you are willing to pay.

• Like 1

Does anybody know where the seats are that went on sale today?

Now, I had a 10 games booking history, and when I booked mine I was limited to the seats for 70.

My brother who went to 4 games (but I have confirmed he went to spurs with me, hence he wnt to 5) bought his ticket for 120 today and apparently he has great seats!

In 2000 my brother and I paid £80 each for our tickets. We got split up at the stadium and I had the tickets. After missing the first 15 minutes of the game I decided to sell his ticket and got £80 off a tout. Bearing that in mind says to me that tickets bought around the stadium will not be cheap .

Â