Tickets

limpid

The ballot I was meant to be in is looking doubtful. My mate keeps getting fobbed off when he enquires about it, which both to him and me sounds fishy and that it looks like the tickets are going to end up going to someone and not being balloted. So it is looking less and less likely I'll be going :(

Aston Villa have received an additional 800 tickets for the FA Cup final.

Tickets will be on sale from 9am on Friday May 22 to supporters who have attended five or more games throughout the 2014-15 season.

They will be sold on a first-come first-served basis.

• Like 2

Anyone else still waiting for their ticket to be delivered? I ordered it online on Friday 8th May, Holte End time slot.

I'd definitely chase this up, it only took a few days for tickets to arrive for most people. Unless there was some weird delay on your block or something? I'm guessing they've got lost so I'd get on it asap so you don't miss out.

Anyone else still waiting for their ticket to be delivered? I ordered it online on Friday 8th May, Holte End time slot.

I ordered mine on the phone last Tuesday and it arrived yesterday so took a week.

Aston Villa have received an additional 800 tickets for the FA Cup final.

Tickets will be on sale from 9am on Friday May 22 to supporters who have attended five or more games throughout the 2014-15 season.

They will be sold on a first-come first-served basis.

Great news for those with a 5 game booking history or above that are still in need of a ticket.

Friday could be a very happy day for the 800! Tickets from the Villa Park ticket office or by telephone. Good luck! 

I know it's been mentioned before, but annoying that people with 5+ who went today managed to get some of the best seats in the Villa end (near the back of the lower tier). Do not understand why Villa didn't prioritise the fans who have been to more games.

Â