Tickets

limpid

12 home games and all the cup games yet I am highly doubtful I will get one.

Why? Outside of holding a season ticket that is as good as it gets.

I am quite the pessimist. I can't have a season ticket cause I work every other Saturday but if I can go then I do. I am just worried that away games may get put in the mix and then I am screwed.

Pure guesswork here but the club have set the precedent for the QF and SF criteria, ie prioritising cup attendance, at at guess I reckon after STHs and villa cash they'll go 10 homes games (including all 5 cup games) and go down from there....ps I appreciate the sf wasn't a home game!

Not sure why you guys with 10+ games and several cup games are worried. It took until the last few days to sell out 31,000 and this included guys with just 3 games and then 2 games EVER.

The game is expensive, comes close to the school holidays etc. Think you guys with 10 games and cup games won't have a problem. Its the chumps like me with 6 games and the semi final who face disappointment but even then given our low attendance's this year I still have some hope!

I'm still going to enter EVERY competition going offering final tickets.

Depends at what point we sold 22,000 though.

Will they count games yet to be played (i.e. Buy tickets for last 3 home games?)

no

Depends on the sales window, if there are windows after the west ham and Everton games they will, so I reckon west ham could be beneficial but we will probably have sold out pre Everton, ps not disputing your point CAW!

Will they count games yet to be played (i.e. Buy tickets for last 3 home games?)

no
Depends on the sales window, if there are windows after the west ham and Everton games they will, so I reckon west ham could be beneficial but we will probably have sold out pre Everton, ps not disputing your point CAW!

We play West Ham after Everton?

Details will be announced this week so you can work out if going to either or both of these games will help.

• Like 1

no

We play West Ham after Everton?

Details will be announced this week so you can work out if going to either or both of these games will help.

Yeah sorry getting my dates confused, just switch round what I said and that's my point! But as you say only gotta wait til this week and all will be clear...,

I can sort of relax knowing i'm not going to get a ticket through Villa. I wasn't sure if I was going to get one for the semi let alone the final.

I will still be asking/sucking up to anyone I think that might be able to help though.

I just wish it was at Villa Park not wembley - all that farting about waiting for a coach .....etc....yc can stick your national staduim where the sun don't shine....

Until Sunday morning I may have agreed with you.

But not now. It was really special. The final will be even better.

• Like 3

The semi final seems to be the new final in terms of the about of true fans who can go and in ticket pricing. Of course I am on ruddy holiday on final weekend, what a mistake! 30th of May did not compute in my brain for a cup final, the season is usually over by then.

I fly from Liverpool the 31st May at 5am but if i get a ticket i will go Wembley

lucky man, you will be in Liverpool on Stevie G birthday :P

• Like 1

I'm considering flying from NYC for this one. Can anyone fill me in on the pros/cons of websites like "ticketbis" and "1stforfootballtickets"? Has anyone used any of these sites for anything? It looks like you pay and get assigned any seat they want to give you rather than being able to choose a section. But are they even legit?

Edited by TheAuthority

I'm considering flying from NYC for this one. Can anyone fill me in on the pros/cons of websites like "ticketbis" and "1stforfootballtickets"? Has anyone used any of these sites for anything? It looks like you pay and get assigned any seat they want to give you rather than being able to choose a section. But are they even legit? 

They sell tickets that don't exist yet. So theoretically, they could sell 4000 tickets but only get hold of 3000. It's a risk.

They sell tickets that don't exist yet. So theoretically, they could sell 4000 tickets but only get hold of 3000. It's a risk.

A mate was there with a ticket from Ticketbis on Sunday, and didn't have any problems.  You're going to pay hugely over the odds of course, but there you are.

A mate was there with a ticket from Ticketbis on Sunday, and didn't have any problems.  You're going to pay hugely over the odds of course, but there you are.

Is their mark up more than a regular tout if I waited until the day of (very risky I know.)

How likely is it that some real villa fans in the pubs around the ground might have spare tickets because people have dropped out at the last minute due to illness etc.?

Chances are people are fine, but it's still a risk.

Â