Tickets

limpid

Doubt I'll be getting a ticket for the final. Been to all FA Cup games including Sunday and about 5-6 League games. My dad has had an ST for the past 10 years and also been to all FA Cup though so I've told him just to buy one when he can, no sense in us both missing out :( the FA's allocation of tickets for this has really riled me (I'm aware it hasn't been announced yet but it's pretty much guaranteed to be 22.5k - 25k). Just goes to show yet again that they don't care about the fans at all.

If you have been to all cup games then you should be the first window following ST holders and Villa Cash.  I'm in the same boat so I bloody hope you get one!

I fully agree with everyone being upset by the potential lower allocation, but surely people realised this would be the case? It's been that way for years. Even before new Wembley.

Aston Villa: EVERY season-ticket holder expected to get an FA Cup Final ticket

Aston Villa fans are braced for a ticket scramble when their expected 25,000 allocation for the FA Cup final is announced in the coming days.

The claret and blues take on Arsenal at Wembley after the impressive 2-1 win over Liverpool in the semi-final on Sunday but will be backed by a reduced following on May 30.

Just over 32,000 supporters watched Tim Sherwood’s side see off the Reds but there are likely to be 7,000 less seats available in the Villa end for the final.

It will be the same for the Gunners, too, who also sold out of their allocation in the semi-final win over Reading.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-every-season-ticket-holder-9090480

So by that you'd say all the season ticket holders are covered and most people with a decent FA Cup attendance this year will be covered too.

I was at the Semi but reckon I'll only be a 5+ criteria for this so will be struggling...will really need to tap up all other possible avenues.

Even though the whole allocation thing is a massive piss take I have to say the season ticket holders deserve this kind of garauntee after the crap they've had to put up with in the last couple of years.

• Like 1

Im waiting to find out what end we are at so I can scout out some club wembley tickets, think it will be the only way. If we get 25,000 tickets straight up it will be close, if they are giving 2.5k away to family/friends etc then I dont think I have a chance.

Are we allowed to discuss buying club wembley tickets here? There's some advertised already, claiming Villa/Arsenal end, not sure how they know.

Are we allowed to discuss buying club wembley tickets here? There's some advertised already, claiming Villa/Arsenal end, not sure how they know.

You could read the first post.

Been offered a corporate do £2000 plus vat per person

however , it includes :

Full use of the box for The FA Cup Final,  1 night of Ed Sheeran or the choice of The Foo Fighters or Championship Play-off Final

·         3 course buffet menu at each event inclusive of beer, wine and soft drinks

·         5 star service – private kitchen, bathroom, personal butler and chef

considering the cost of single tickets at upwards of £500 this might not be that bad a deal ?

its titled as 3 event package so  under £700  + vat per event

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

So our attendance vs Blackpool was 21k... so if they prioritize the cup games everyone should be able to get one that went to that game onwards. How many fans did Blackpool/Bournemouth bring?

My mate came to every game apart from that with me, so I'm guessing we still have a great chance? We've been to about 5/6 league games too.

So our attendance vs Blackpool was 21k... so if they prioritize the cup games everyone should be able to get one that went to that game onwards. How many fans did Blackpool/Bournemouth bring?

My mate came to every game apart from that with me, so I'm guessing we still have a great chance? We've been to about 5/6 league games too.

Depends how many of that attendance was season ticket holders. It's impossible to try and guess, fingers crossed for anyone that's not a season ticket holder.

Not sure why you guys with 10+ games and several cup games are worried. It took until the last few days to sell out 31,000 and this included guys with just 3 games and then 2 games EVER.

The game is expensive, comes close to the school holidays etc. Think you guys with 10 games and cup games won't have a problem. Its the chumps like me with 6 games and the semi final who face disappointment but even then given our low attendance's this year I still have some hope!

I'm still going to enter EVERY competition going offering final tickets.

12 home games and all the cup games yet I am highly doubtful I will get one.

Why? Outside of holding a season ticket that is as good as it gets.

I am quite the pessimist. I can't have a season ticket cause I work every other Saturday but if I can go then I do. I am just worried that away games may get put in the mix and then I am screwed.

Â