Travel plans

hogso

Chiltern still haven't released their FA Cup final (or I just can't find it!) :angry:

Edit: see Twitter folks - there is a link to: http://t.co/i7J3MTPMNe

Further to this, here is a very long but very useful pdf showing all the train times.

The short of it is, as expected, there will be a shit ton of trains leaving Moor Street going straight to Wembley Stadium, likewise leaving Wembley Stadium and returning to Moor Street, the latest of which, for example, is at 23:01 arriving back in Brum at 00:42 according to the above. These trains don't appear to show on online planners yet.

Ive just bought 2 returns from Moor Street for 58. Not bad! 

No parking problems, drink as much as you want, and takes right to the stadium. And it only takes 90 minutes!

Travelling from Stoke saturday morning as the nipper couldnt stand the q's at Moor St last time so will be arriving at Wembley Central and I have no clue where it is but I guess it close if anybody could tell me please

Got to Birmingham New Street at 8am only to be told that our tickets tickets were only valid from Snow Hill or Moor Street.

Walked to Snow Hill and got told all trains are from Moor Street.

Walked to Moor Street and expected massive queues but found just a dozen or so fans. Walked through the gate and straight down to the platform and on to the train. No queues, no checks for tickets or of bags. Sat down at a seat with a table to stash all my gear on and loads of Villa fans all around with no need for standing.

Got the Vodka and coke on the go and my brother sat opposite texting all his Liverpool, Everton, Man United and Coventry supporting mates and work colleagues - taking the piss.

Come on the Villa!!

I f**king love my club.

Â