The FA Cup Final Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

Dreamt last night that we won this 3-1, Agbonlahor, Hutton and Cole scoring.

Funny, I dreamt 1-0 with a Benteke goal. Hope it's as comfortable as 3-1, the way Arsenal tore Hull apart in the first 45mins yesterday it's hard to believe it's the same team that laboured against Reading.

Was flicking through an arsenal forum to see their thoughts on this, seemed to be a lot of talk about winning the MIDFIELD battle against Bacuna (cue over the top rolling of eyes) lets just hope that Aresene has this sort of high level of footballing knowledge to use against us too!

If we play like we did in our semi-final, and Arsenal play like they did in their semi-final, we will win comfortably. Two big if's, I guess, but I have a very good feeling about it.

If we play like we did in our semi-final, and Arsenal play like they did in their semi-final, we will win comfortably. Two big if's, I guess, but I have a very good feeling about it.

And if the atmosphere in the ground is as in favour of us as it was vs Liverpool...

The drop in numbers might impact that but speaking to a gooner at the weekend who went last year he said that was exactly what happened vs hull too, their fans wanted it a lot more at the start and it resonated on to the players

Well we have no worries when it comes to fans/noise when it comes to Arsenal. Theyre only marginally more creative and loud than those scousers.

And its Arsenal, Arsenal FC..... Is the only song youll ever hear only if they take the lead. With a few player songs. Santi Cazorla to the Benteke one we do, super Jack Wilshere and Giroooouudd. Snor. Zzzzz

Just been overhearing 2 Newcastle fans discussing how they're staying up and when it came to Europa league spots they're saying;

"Well the other Europa League spot will go to the league this year"

"But if Villa win it, won't it go to them?"

"Yea, but Arsenal will beat Villa in the cup, no worries"

"True"

Please win, so I can laugh in their stupid wannabe geordie faces, and please somehow send Newcastle down.  fucktards.

• Like 1

Are the ARSEnal bottling it?

Lose at home to Swansea

Weekend loss to ManUre?

Fail to break down S'land?

Conceed late on to a Pulis inspired setpiece?

Not able to handle Benteke, Grealish, Delph or Cleverley?

We're in the West side of Wembley so does anybody know which pubs we will get?

Most Probably "The Green Man" but i believe it has to be confirmed by landlords/police if it hasn't already.

Edited by Kingman

From the Semi, I imagine it will be the same for the final

http://www.myoldmansaid.com/aston-villa-wembley-pub-list-allocation-tips/

West Side Pubs:

The Green Man

Dagmar Avenue, Wembley, HA9 8DF

Blue Room

53 Wembley Hill Road, Wembley, HA9 8BE

Liquor Station

379 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AA

JJ Moons

397 High Road, Wembley, HA9 7DT

Thirsty Eddie’s

412 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AH

Masti

576 – 582 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AA

Flannery’s

610 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AF

Station 31 (Speakeasy)

299 -303 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BD

The Corner House (Mannions)

313 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BA

Fusilier

652 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA0 2HA

The Copper Jug

10 The Broadway, Wembley, HA9 8JU

Powerleague

Olympic Way, Wembley

Anything like today and Arsenal will laugh at us. If we go toe-to-toe gung-ho I can only see them winning, but Sherwood doesn't seem to do defensive football.

As mentioned already the biggest advantage will be our loud support vs their mutes.

I hope we play Gabby as his speed always seems to cause the big teams problems. 

Benteke Agbonlahor

Grealish

Delph Westwood Cleverley

Richardson Okore ?????? Bacuna

Given

----------

Hard to pick... especially the player to come in alongside Okore.

If we play a high line it will be massacre. Just like yesterday and just like at the Emirates

Totally agree with this statement. We'll need to be deeper against Arsenal and try to make them play in front of us. If we don't, and we play like we did against Southampton, it could be double figures.