tickets for overseas Villans

Dom_Wren

Ouch, just got through to Club Wembley & the Starting price on an 8 person box  is..... wait for it , GBP2K + VAT per person :( , that’s more than the return flight, just can't bring myself to pay that much (got the missus as well remember) plently of places online selling stuff  around 500quid but I don't want to fly that far to find myself with a dodgy ticket :(:( off to cry in my Fosters ( no-one actually drinks that here BTW so will probs be a single malt)

How do you register for club Wembley, have a contact in FAI praying he can get me one. 

How do you register for club Wembley, have a contact in FAI praying he can get me one. 

basically give them 16K + VAT and you laughing with 8 seats + beer & a comfy chair

Edited by 14K_away

Here is what they told me...

Short Season Box Offer

Events Included

FA Cup Final

2 of the following; Championship Play-Off Final, Ed Sheeran, Foo Fighters

Box Hospitality Package - £2,000 + VAT per person

• Exclusive use of 8, 12 or 20 seat box

• Flexible catering options

• Complimentary beer, wine and soft-drinks for three hours pre-match, at half-time and one hour post-match

• Cheese, teas & coffee at half-time

• Comfortable seats situated directly outside of the box with unrivalled views of the action

• 5 star service – private kitchen, bathroom, personal host and chef

• The box is twice the size of boxes at comparable UK venues

• Car parking spaces directly adjacent to the stadium 

• Use of box for meetings on non-event days 

• Dedicated account manager

• Fast track exit

Cost 

• 8 Seat Box = £16,000 (+VAT)

• 12 Seat Box = £24,000 (+VAT)

• 18 Seat Box = £36,000 (+VAT)

• 20 Seat Box = £40,000 (+VAT)

So effectively this option gives you a box, for £2,000 + VAT per person, for the FA Cup Final and two other events of your choice.​

Edited by granto

Why don't they just announce the price inclusive of VAT rather than trying to make it sound cheaper than it is?

They are primarily marketed to businesses who will claim the VAT back.

• Like 1

Anyone from overseas had any luck yet? 

Not me but I've a few irons in the fire, mainly a guy who works for UTV Ireland, a head of an Arsenals supporters club, my mom knows John Delaney fairly well & my girlfriends best friend is in some firm in London who have concerts in Wembley but nothing looking good at the moment.

Anyone from overseas had any luck yet? 

Not me but I've a few irons in the fire, mainly a guy who works for UTV Ireland, a head of an Arsenals supporters club, my mom knows John Delaney fairly well & my girlfriends best friend is in some firm in London who have concerts in Wembley but nothing looking good at the moment.

Love it - I've got a mate who's asking a mate, someone who knows someone who works for the Premier League and I'm long shotting a guy at the FA I know a little. 

Here is what they told me...

Short Season Box Offer

Events Included

FA Cup Final

2 of the following; Championship Play-Off Final, Ed Sheeran, Foo Fighters

Box Hospitality Package - £2,000 + VAT per person

• Exclusive use of 8, 12 or 20 seat box

• Flexible catering options

• Complimentary beer, wine and soft-drinks for three hours pre-match, at half-time and one hour post-match

• Cheese, teas & coffee at half-time

• Comfortable seats situated directly outside of the box with unrivalled views of the action

• 5 star service – private kitchen, bathroom, personal host and chef

• The box is twice the size of boxes at comparable UK venues

• Car parking spaces directly adjacent to the stadium 

• Use of box for meetings on non-event days 

• Dedicated account manager

• Fast track exit

Cost 

• 8 Seat Box = £16,000 (+VAT)

• 12 Seat Box = £24,000 (+VAT)

• 18 Seat Box = £36,000 (+VAT)

• 20 Seat Box = £40,000 (+VAT)

So effectively this option gives you a box, for £2,000 + VAT per person, for the FA Cup Final and two other events of your choice.​

Football. The people's sport.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Any Villatalker here that lives in Devon? I've managed to get a hold of 4 tickets at club wembley from a bloke who lives in Devon. The problem is he won't send me a picture of the ticket, which is understandable. Me on the other don't wont to send money before I'm sure of the tickets are genuin or not. 

I know its a long shot, but if anybody could help out I would appreciate it.

Can't he send you a picture of the corner of the ticket, or of the words "Arsenal vs Aston Villa" (or "FA cup final" depending how the Club Wembley tickets work) with the rest covered up over today's newspaper or something like that?

He has actually done this, he attached 2 pictures of 2 tickets via mail.

However, I asked him if I could pay via paypal , where I have an account, but he wanted me to send via western union and attached only.

How safe does that sound like?

Â