tickets for overseas Villans

Dom_Wren

Plenty of touts outside Wembley yesterday ..... no idea on prices but tickets were moving !

I heard someone being told £200 for a ticket on the way to the ground.

DDID I think you will just about be fine with that booking history this season.

I do hope so Mark. I have a feeling I'm going to be one of the last. 

Luckily I know how to operate the internet so come 9am on whatever day it is I'll be ready. 

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

I'm going to be flying in from Ohio, USA. I went to 4 games when I was home at Xmas (inc. FA Cup v Blackpool) but I'm presuming it won't be enough. Consider me in for box if ppl are interested. Also as I'm booking flights today (I'll watch it in the Green Man if I have to!) if anybody here knows that they are eligible for a ticket but can't make the game then I will be eternally grateful. I grew up going home & away, went to the cup final in 2000 and Hamburg away when we were in Europe. You'll be helping a great cause :)

As per the semi final, please do not attempt to buy or sell tickets or client references on this site. You are fine talking about your experiences, but don't try to directly buy or sell in any thread.

Thanks.

Been to all FA Cup and with 10 homes and 2 aways.  My mate who I want to sit by didn't go to the Blackpool  game though.  Hmmmm

Which overseas country are you from? :)

Been to all FA Cup and with 10 homes and 2 aways.  My mate who I want to sit by didn't go to the Blackpool  game though.  Hmmmm

Tipton!  ;)

Been to all FA Cup and with 10 homes and 2 aways. My mate who I want to sit by didn't go to the Blackpool game though. Hmmmm

Oops sorry, the conversation veered I thought I was in a standard ticket thread.

• Like 1

ST (I still have it) and my mum went to the semi on my ref. I think I'll be okay. Bloody hope so. It was the semi and risk not going to Wembley or take the risk and go to the final. Chuffed it paid off :)

Edited by StefanAVFC

Ouch, just got through to Club Wembley & the Starting price on an 8 person box  is..... wait for it , GBP2K + VAT per person :( , that’s more than the return flight, just can't bring myself to pay that much (got the missus as well remember) plently of places online selling stuff  around 500quid but I don't want to fly that far to find myself with a dodgy ticket :(:( off to cry in my Fosters ( no-one actually drinks that here BTW so will probs be a single malt)

Â