Star Wars Battlefront 3

packoman

I only played one game mode to be fair so I'll keep at it. But like you said, just seemed like any old shooter to me.

Respawn, run round the corner, shoot a few people, die. Repeat for 10 minutes.

Ah I dunno, I quite enjoyed myself. I was playing with some mates though and we're all terrible, so maybe that's why I found it more fun.

The big map on Hoth with ships is the most fun.

I only played one game mode to be fair so I'll keep at it. But like you said, just seemed like any old shooter to me.

Respawn, run round the corner, shoot a few people, die. Repeat for 10 minutes.

This exactly.  

The shooting mechanics is just a less skilled BF4 really.  Which isn't exactly surprising considering its DICE but I dunno,  I don't think it warrants a £40 purchase.

Its another FPS game which follows the pattern if you see your enemy before they see you  9/10 you'll kill them.  And then inevitably get shot from behind soon after.  

Edited by PieFacE

Played a few hours on it now. While i was smashing most my games, i didn't feel like i was enjoying it. After a few hours it just felt stale. I told my friend it just feels like COD and he said i didn't know what i was talking about :unsure:

Edited by Daniel

Apparently it just doesn't have any depth to it and once the novelty wears off it's all rather grim. Hoth level seems to be the highlight.

Well they got rid of EVERYTHING that made Battlefront fun so it's not surprising.

I've never played the Battlefront games before but the video of Battlefront 2 looks great! Why on earth havent they included any of the space battle stuff in the new one? Looks so much more interesting than just another re-skinned COD/BF hybrid. If I was a huge Battlefront fan I'd be incredibly disappointed with how the new game has turned. Visually it's stunning, but going by the video above it could have (and should have) been much more. 

Â