Weekends football 17/19 April

andykeenan

If we fluke one tomorrow that means we are in Europe next season right? Tbh if we are in the final would rather be the underdog

No. If arsenal win the cup the spot goes to the league.

That's not until next season, if we get to the final we play in Europe. 

Not sure we want to play all of those extra games though, tbh.

If we fluke one tomorrow that means we are in Europe next season right? Tbh if we are in the final would rather be the underdog

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32358581

That's from the BBC website, there's a link directly to UEFA's website which confirms that it's a 2014/15 rule sadly.

It's just effing typical that the would introduce it the first time Villa have a realistic chance of making it to the final.  Makes me even angrier that it'll probably be Spurs that get it. 

That's from the BBC website, there's a link directly to UEFA's website which confirms that it's a 2014/15 rule sadly.

It's just effing typical that the would introduce it the first time Villa have a realistic chance of making it to the final. Makes me even angrier that it'll probably be Spurs that get it.

It majorly pissed me off in 2005 when we finished 6th and that was the first year in a number of years that uefa spot went to runners up in the cup!!!!

It switches just to piss us off i swear lol.

It's just effing typical that the would introduce it the first time Villa have a realistic chance of making it to the final.  Makes me even angrier that it'll probably be Spurs that get it. 

Im sure the way Spurs are playing they will be even more pissed off they will be in Europa League ;)

Â