Jurgen Klopp

maqroll

Bayern I think, maybe Barcelona if Enrique doesnt win Champions League and then City

said before I dont rate him that much and a one trick pony which was found out in last 18 months and has recruited horribly 

Don't think he'll end up at Man City after the season they and Klopp have had, they'll want someone like Ancelotti I'd imagine. Can't see him at Barcelona either, as I'm sure they'll want someone who plays their brand of football. Maybe he'll end up at Liverpool after we knock them out of the FA Cup.

Will be a massive kick in the nuts if he goes to Bayern followed by Reus. Id like to think that hes just made the decision and he has a loyal relationship with Dortmund and dosnt know whats next but in reality hes got an agreement with someone most likely Man City.

West Ham and Newcastle fans will no doubt be deluding themselves with the potential appointment. 

Ancelotti would be a decent appointment to rebuild the team and implement a better system but his domestic record remains a problem. City will perhaps tolerate one transitional season and then will expect to win the league again.

There are no obvious vacancies in England, can't see Tottenham getting rid of Pochettino or Liverpool Rodgers, Wenger will probably stay at Arsenal and I don't think the Manchester clubs or Chelsea would be interested, maybe if a club gets taken over by ambitious owners they could make a move. He could end up at Napoli.

I think United would have been vacant if Van Gaal didnt hit this tun of form. City will be vacant but dont think he would go there. cant imagine Yaya Toure pressing like Dortmund players did

Â