Mosaic

limpid

A modest but welcome starting point. What I'd really like to see is a lion covering the whole of the Holte End, that would look amazing.

I've just seen Inter's in the Milan Derby it was jaw dropping but the health and safety brigade would have a fit over here. 

There was one person, on the far right block of blue, after the A, who had it the wrong way round and was showing white. Haha!

The liverpool fans thought it was good too. Applauded it

There was one person, on the far right block of blue, after the A, who had it the wrong way round and was showing white. Haha!

The liverpool fans thought it was good too. Applauded it

I'm in the mosaic.

I only hope I can correctly follow the instructions.

If there's one white card in amongst the claret lettering, I'm blaming you!

:detect:

• Like 1

The moment the mosaic went up was great where I was.

Villa fans knew about it, but you could tell the Liverpool fans weren't expecting anything like that. An audible murmur went round when it went up and, like I said above, a few of them applauded it to be fair to them.

Agreed I think Claret and Blue ticker tape and streakers from the top tier like Argentina 78 would look awesome with a mosaic in the lower.

A load of people in the next tier in front of the screen were Red Scouse - they seemed to be cheering at 1-0. They were corporate type seats, so perhaps this is the limit what we can do.

Although with the ticket allocation for the final we'll be lucky to fit in an "AV"

there was definitely some liverpool fans in the middle above the blue L, can remember a bloke in a beige coat and a flat cap celebrating, he soon sat down once those below had clocked him, wasnt as bad as the chelsea fans who goaded us (and ticker tape being thrown at them would have been the least of their troubles) in the previous visit

there were a fair few balloons round by me at the start

not sure what else we can do, the mosaic was good, readings tshirts were good, needs something out of the box for the final

Â