Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

its not a question of how many i want one as proven quality we have tht with lescott now we need another for (weaklink) clark throw richards in rb and ill be happy as a pig in crap!!!!

Richards will be playing center half. That's just the way it is. 

why though tell me he won leagues as a proven rb like come on play players to there strenghts!!!

its not a question of how many i want one as proven quality we have tht with lescott now we need another for (weaklink) clark throw richards in rb and ill be happy as a pig in crap!!!!

Richards will be playing center half. That's just the way it is. 

why though tell me he won leagues as a proven rb like come on play players to there strenghts!!!

Because his strengths lie playing center half. In my opinion and it seems the managers too. 

Tiago Illori signed!!!!

Sky sources understand Liverpool have reached agreement with Aston Villa for the season-long loan of Tiago Illori.

The Premier League deal sheet has been submitted, and they have until 8pm to complete the paperwork.

Edited by Villastine
  • Like 1

I guess TS is going with the youth movement for goals??  I must say- that is very risky. 

I was certain that we would bring in a veteran ST on loan at the very least.  And given the tremendous increase in TV money this season- wages should have been a non-issue for a loan deal.  Overall i'm very pleased with our transfer window dealings...  but i'm disappointed we didn't completely address the glaring need of goal scoring that appeared obvious to everyone.  TS must really be confident that when the team gels and everyone is fit- we will create enough chances that 'anyone' can score.  That is my hope too.  ;)

This still feels a bit like when Lambert was here and for 3 windows he never bought an attacking MF when everyone knew we needed one.

Overall I'd give this window a B+...  if one of the young ST comes good...  easily becomes an A- or A.

Absolutely fantastic window and am chuffed to bits with Lescott today. 

Shame we didn't get a so called "proven" goalscorer, but we won't struggle to score goals at all IMO. One of them will rise above and Sinclair is looking like that man right now.

Bring on the season away from all this shit! Until January at least... 

• Like 3

It's no good strengthing the rest of the team if you aren't going to sign someone to finish of the chances they create, a complete and utter waste of time.

How do you know whether the two strikers we have signed are going to fail after so little game time. What about the fabulously talented midfielders we've signed.  

Waste of time? Useless.

• Like 1