Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Why do people still want Adebayor? He decided he didn't want to join us, and has told Sky he's at home watching deadline day desperate to join West Ham. He'd only come here as a last resort and this is Adebayor we're talking about, he'd just walk around collecting money.

• Like 2

I can understand why Clark often gets called Clarke but there's no excuse for getting Kozak wrong.

You've got it wrong there it's Kozák.

Says the guy who just called him "Kozac"...

So you don't like it when people correct you? At least I admitted my mistake and admitted that I had to copy and paste his name to get it right.

Hour to go update....

Goalie signed - seems to be a real development project but he's only got 3 years to develop,  amazed its not a five year deal

Defender signed who will be crap----------------------------------------------brilliant (chose your position on that scale)

Striker alternatives : Gayle,  Adebayor (if we are west ham he's an alternative that is) Berbatov who is currently having a tour of the skies above birmingham in a private jet

Baker has gone although not too sure where

Townsend is joining , no he's not

Nzogbia has changed his clothes and is now wearing a nice rainbow coloured 3 piece and he is eating twiglets (or Gourcuff's legs)

• Like 2