Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

One of the main reasons for me thinking anything to do with Remy at this stage is bullshit, because medicals with other teams have often shown up something, having a medical this late in the day wouldn't be the best for Villa.

Well there's that as well as him probably wanting to win another few titles with Chelsea. 

I don,t see us signing anyone else now think we shall see how we cope until january and when we are struggling for goals tim will dip in the jan transfer window and try again thats only if randy will actually give him money now.

I get the feeling that lescott was sorted long ago but any other move really relied on us getting n'zogbia off the books.

If there is/was any truth in the bid for for Gayle I'd imagine that it will go through, can't be that far away in terms of valuations.

If there is/was any truth in the bid for for Gayle I'd imagine that it will go through, can't be that far away in terms of valuations.

If Berbatov and Adebayor were on the table and we got Gayle I would be most displeased.

Surely Austin and Berahino etc are ahead of him in Tims shopping list?

It's not a total disaster if we don't get a striker. I don't think we'll sign anyone else by the looks of things.

If Berbatov and Adebayor were on the table and we got Gayle I would be most displeased.

Surely Austin and Berahino etc are ahead of him in Tims shopping list?

£££££££££££££££

Austin is £15m min so no, Berahino is like £30m so not a chance in hell.

And I'd prefer Gayle over Berbatov (but probably not Adebayor).