Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

We're not done, although there is a chance we are #StevoITK

Whoaaaaa, you're starting to sound like Richard.

That said, he's regarded as a god on here for his 'If I say something that cant be proven right or wrong regarding a signing' approach, so it could be worse.

No its because of my legen wait for it dary sexual prowess

Oh. You mean you're a wan.... !!

Just kidding!.....

• Like 1

I'm sure your all just as 'ITK' as each other and I like to hear the news but really it doesn't really matter. If we sign someone we'll sign them, regardless of who knew about it first.

• Like 1

Showing my age here but i always thought Zaza was a frog?

Nah - she was an actress (and a bad one at that) her and Eddie Albert in Green Acres (and no I don't mean THAT kind of Green Achers)!!! - showing my bloody age now!!
Wrong. Green Acres was EVA Gabor, Zsa Zsa's sister.

The Zaza I remember was in Hectors House

Hectors House  - memories - I preferred The Hector Heathcote Show, Banana Split Show! Capn' Pugwash Deputy Dawg!  - Jeez No I am showing my age

Cap'n Pugwash and Seaman Stains......them was the days

captain-pugwash-sticky-moments-reg2_zpsg

Showing my age here but i always thought Zaza was a frog?

Nah - she was an actress (and a bad one at that) her and Eddie Albert in Green Acres (and no I don't mean THAT kind of Green Achers)!!! - showing my bloody age now!!
Wrong. Green Acres was EVA Gabor, Zsa Zsa's sister.
The Zaza I remember was in Hectors House

Hectors House - memories - I preferred The Hector Heathcote Show, Banana Split Show! Capn' Pugwash Deputy Dawg! - Jeez No I am showing my age

Cap'n Pugwash and Seaman Stains......them was the days

captain-pugwash-sticky-moments-reg2_zpsg

Seaman Staines, Roger the cabin boy... urban myths, all of it.

If we are done then my opinion of Randy Lerner will drop even further.

? Why

Because it's bloody obvious where our shortcomings are and after such a great window it would be great if Lerner allowed Sherwood the opportunity to finish the job.

? Why

Because it's bloody obvious where our shortcomings are and after such a great window it would be great if Lerner allowed Sherwood the opportunity to finish the job.

I agree. It will be very Ellis like to leave us so close. Another "no cigar" owner.

? Why

and despite all the signings we've only slightly above net spend. So in an alternate universe where we just survived relegation and Delph and Benteke stays, we spend virtually no money....net spend even too.

So far Lerner has allowed no further investment apart from that of sales......so far! We still need a couple of signing and Lerner needs to allow some investment

Edited by nick76
  • Like 1

Well Birmingham Mail have a nice simple graph that shows Lerner's net investment. It was in response to Lambert's belief we've changed our transfer policy and how he was supported more than Sherwood so far.

12/13 Lerner spent £24m

13/14 Lerner spent £16m

14/15 Lerner spent £9m

15/16 Lerner spent £5m so far.

Now I'm no mathematician, but even I see a little pattern developing! With that in mind we can assume a few things;

1) The wages have also been reduced over that period

2) We aren't in the market for any players in the +£10m range from this point on

3) Lerner is reducing year on year his expenditure

4) Next year's net spend will be about £2m if the graph stays constant!

• Like 1

Well Birmingham Mail have a nice simple graph that shows Lerner's net investment. It was in response to Lambert's belief we've changed our transfer policy and how he was supported more than Sherwood so far.

12/13 Lerner spent £24m

13/14 Lerner spent £16m

14/15 Lerner spent £9m

15/16 Lerner spent £5m so far.

Now I'm no mathematician, but even I see a little pattern developing! With that in mind we can assume a few things;

1) The wages have also been reduced over that period

2) We aren't in the market for any players in the +£10m range from this point on

3) Lerner is reducing year on year his expenditure

4) Next year's net spend will be about £2m if the graph stays constant!

Yes. Lambert was complaining that Sherwood was given more to spend than him, but the graph shows that Lambert actually was backed better than Sherwood.

I supported Lambert for 2 seasons +, but he is beginning to annoy me now.