Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

If we are done then my opinion of Randy Lerner will drop even further. Personally I don't think we are, I just think we are prioritising shipping players out as opposed to bringing them in. Hoping for at least a ST and CB. Also hope the Ljajic links are true as it means we are looking for another ACM.

I dont think we're done

"think"? 

Richard, you're meant to say: "Not done. Three more signings and two outgoing.  B)  -_-  :ph34r:  :P  :o  " 

No actually what I'm meant to say is..

Would anyone take three new signings and two out?

• Like 2

I'd like to see an experienced CB come in (Lescott for a year), a CF (Austin/Adebayor), at some point we need a keeper to upgrade on Guzan, similar shot-stopping ability would be fine, but a GK with better distribution and decision making, this may be the hardest to pick up this window.

We're not done, although there is a chance we are #StevoITK

So you're saying it's 50/50

Or maybe we are working on something and might be done if it doesnt happen so 50/50/50

I'd like to see an experienced CB come in (Lescott for a year), a CF (Austin/Adebayor), at some point we need a keeper to upgrade on Guzan, similar shot-stopping ability would be fine, but a GK with better distribution and decision making, this may be the hardest to pick up this window.

If he is keeping Senderos then I think Senderos, Richards, Clark, Okore and Baker is enough in that department

Whoaaaaa, you're starting to sound like Richard.

That said, he's regarded as a god on here for his 'If I say something that cant be proven right or wrong regarding a signing' approach, so it could be worse.

• Like 1

Whoaaaaa, you're starting to sound like Richard.

That said, he's regarded as a god on here for his 'If I say something that cant be proven right or wrong regarding a signing' approach, so it could be worse.

No its because of my legen wait for it dary sexual prowess