Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Why is everyone talking about Berahino?

I have literally no idea. Richard asked a hypothetical question, 'would you take him for £24m?' and now suddenly everyone thinks we're trying to buy him. It's quite tragic really. Obviously there's a] no chance we'll be spending north of £20m on a player, b] no chance in hell that he would ever come here anyway. 

• Like 1

Showing my age here but i always thought Zaza was a frog?

Nah - she was an actress (and a bad one at that) her and Eddie Albert in Green Acres (and no I don't mean THAT kind of Green Achers)!!! - showing my bloody age now!!
Wrong. Green Acres was EVA Gabor, Zsa Zsa's sister.

The Zaza I remember was in Hectors House

Edited by Robbie09
  • Like 1

Is Berhino any good ?

I know he play in the PL but i only watch villa so i dont know very much about the other teams and their players.

Not £24M good but would improve the majority of teams in the league.

Showing my age here but i always thought Zaza was a frog?

Nah - she was an actress (and a bad one at that) her and Eddie Albert in Green Acres (and no I don't mean THAT kind of Green Achers)!!! - showing my bloody age now!!
Wrong. Green Acres was EVA Gabor, Zsa Zsa's sister.

The Zaza I remember was in Hectors House

Hectors House  - memories - I preferred The Hector Heathcote Show, Banana Split Show! Capn' Pugwash Deputy Dawg!  - Jeez No I am showing my age

Edited by nazvfc

Is Berhino any good ?

I know he play in the PL but i only watch villa so i dont know very much about the other teams and their players.

he started last season really well but went really shit after january

Berahino isn't coming to Villa. 

You don't play the games he's playing and act like a massive cock to move from the Baggies to us. 

He's going somewhere like Spurs. 

Is Berhino any good ?

he started last season really well but went really shit after january  Pulis joined.

Fixed  ;)

• Like 1