Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

My unconfirmed gut tells me that we will sign a CB on the cheap...  like Lescott.  And we will take on TWO loans. 

I'm hoping both loans will be for Strikers...  one for Adebayor and one for this Ljajic fella- who can play both AM or the support striker.

I'd be amazed if £20m + was made available for one player. Disagree about Baggies not selling to us though, he is for sale I've no doubt about that, Jeremy Peace would not have sanctioned the Rondon deal otherwise. He is a business man, whilst I'm sure he'd prefer to not to deal with us he will sell to whoever matches his valuation. IMO.

And therein lies the risk of having a completely hypothetical speculation conversation in a speculation thread on VillaTalk. Chill pills all round. Well, maybe not all round.

Sun reckon we are swooping for wolves cb kourtney krause anyone know how good he is?

He is pretty good but Dominic Iorfa is a much better prospect.

They got Hause (not Krause) from Wycombe youth team a few years back that also had Ibe (Liverpool)

I watched Wolves the other day and was quite impressed with Iorfa and Hause. Not so much Afobe, he didn't look as though he had much support to be fair.