Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Just doing some digging into this and this makes allot of sense. CB cover who has great potential, wont be a starter but will improve at Villa.

Local papers are reporting it as well.

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Wicked-Whispers-Nottingham-Forest-youngster-Alex/story-27594877-detail/story.html

I can't keep up this summer, it has to go down as the most productive in the last 20 years. Fantastic, as it was needed.

So much better than any window i can remember, we have bought talent and potential stars and we still have over two weeks left to complete the other two. Most certainly a club on the up. We will have such an exciting team when they settle and a solid defence compared to now.

Actually I think you'll find I predicted Sherwood would be ambitious in the transfer market and I was excited by it.

Is this Sherwood driven or the new sporting director - Hendrik Almstadt?

Bit of both. Were going after a lot of previously arsenal linked players. Sherwood confirmed e was behind Gestede. Traore played spurs in a youth match a few years back so Sherwood tried to get him for spurs.

Actually I think you'll find I predicted Sherwood would be ambitious in the transfer market and I was excited by it.

Is this Sherwood driven or the new sporting director - Hendrik Almstadt?

Both I imagine.

The Guardian ran an article a few weeks back outlining how transfers are made at each club. Apparently we have a small committee of which Sherwood is a part of and I think it said he has the final say.

To be honest, I don't think the transfer policy has been much different than it was under Lambert, we're just spending a bit more money.

• Like 2