Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Yes you and a few other doubters were wrong. Felt it should be pointed out. Happy to stop now.

Actually I think you'll find I predicted Sherwood would be ambitious in the transfer market and I was excited by it.

Nice try though.

• Like 2

Aston Villa are still hoping to offload a number of unwanted players before the transfer window shuts on September 1.

Boss Tim Sherwood is hoping to land Barcelona’s Adama Traore this week and still has an interest in signing another forward which will further enhance the need to trim down his squad.

Aleksandar Tonev, Philippe Senderos and Charles N’Zogbia are all considered surplus to requirements while offers for Libor Kozak will be considered if another front-man arrives.

Joe Cole, Kieran Richardson and Nathan Baker will also struggle for game time when Jack Grealish, Carles Gil and Jores Okore return from injury so loan moves may be considered

full article

I'd be happy to see Tonev and N'zogbia leaving, Kozak I just him to play somewhere rather than not even sit on our bench.

No mention of Steer getting a loan is disappointing, playing first team football in the championship for a season would give us a much better idea of what level he's capable of performing at.

Can I just say that if we can spend 4-6 mill or what ever on a Barca prospect, then we must have some serious money left, because we need a CD dont we?

can't have that much left i wouldn't have thought, we do need a centre half though that's for sure and maybe another striker as well but we don't have endless money and i'm not expecting much

Not sure how much truth is in the Keita link but anyone reckon Kozak might go back to Lazio as part of the deal?

I could see that. Although I'd much prefer a loan to the championship where he actually gets to play. 

Not sure how much truth is in the Keita link but anyone reckon Kozak might go back to Lazio as part of the deal?

Well he wasn't considered good enough for them before so I doubt he will be now they are a Champions League side.

I could see that. Although I'd much prefer a loan to the championship where he actually gets to play. 

Kojak? In the Championship you say?