Sign in to follow this  
lexicon

Summer Speculation 2015

Shaqiri is one of the most overrated players in world football. He reminds me of Arshavin. Not necessarily the good Arshavin.

I'm sure he'd still be a decent addition, but I'm not too fussed about him.

• Like 2

It would be nice to have a d-day signing if only to justify my hogging of the TV control that night!

Don't know where else to put this but there's an interesting little thing on BBC sports football pages called "My Premier League Life". You enter your team, age and area code and it basically gives you a breakdown of interesting facts about your team during your life. Well, I enjoyed it anyway lol.

It would be nice to have a d-day signing if only to justify my hogging of the TV control that night!

Don't know where else to put this but there's an interesting little thing on BBC sports football pages called "My Premier League Life". You enter your team, age and area code and it basically gives you a breakdown of interesting facts about your team during your life. Well, I enjoyed it anyway lol.

You could put it in the 'my Premier life' thread in OT ☺☺☺

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php/topic/13694-my-premier-league-life/#entry1733082

• Like 1

No night time TV hogging required the transfer window shuts 6pm this year

IM sure Sky will still run a marathon day with deadline man Jim White on until 1am

• Like 1

IM sure Sky will still run a marathon day with deadline man Jim White on until 1am

To be fair to Jim White the north London transfer window runs until the Wednesday afternoon

• Like 3

Montero for Swansea looked amazing. Would love a player like that in our squad.

2 more i believe2 more i believe

I'm gonna get the papers

you seem like a goodfella

He always comes across as a bit of a wise guy

• Like 2

Shaqiri is one of the most overrated players in world football. He reminds me of Arshavin. Not necessarily the good Arshavin.

I'm sure he'd still be a decent addition, but I'm not too fussed about him.

I've heard his hips don't lie too, so that would be a bonus.

• Like 1

Haven't they signed 8 already but they only started one yesterday as likes of Mings and Distin were on bench.

Looked to me a case of Eddie Howe giving all the promotion favourites one game starting together in the prem and he'll be ruthless from now on.

They need a striker to play off Wilson I think.