Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

I've been away for the past 2 weeks, and lots of transfer activity seems to have happened in the meantime.

i'm a bit lost who we have signed/not signed/almost signed and what sort of player they are.

Would someone be kind enough to list all the players we have signed (ideally with position, rough fee, and club they've come from)?

Cheers!

Edited by ender4

I've been away for the past 2 weeks, and lots of transfer activity seems to have happened in the meantime.

i'm a bit lost who we have signed/not signed/almost signed and what sort of player they are.

Would someone be kind enough to list all the players we have signed (ideally with position, rough fee, and club they've come from)?

Cheers!

Yeah here you go:

1. Google

2. http://www.avfc.co.uk

You're welcome. 

• Like 1

Cheers!

Jordan Amavi - £9m

Jordan Ayew - £10m

Jorge Angel Crespo - £500k

Jordan Veretout - £7m

Rudy Gestede - £6m

Sure you can handle the clubs yourself, as in I can't remember off the top of my head!

All highly rated in their own ways.

• Like 1

Cheers!

GK - Mark Bunn - Free

LB - Jordan Amavi (Nice) - £7.7m

RB/CB - Jose Angel Crespo (Cordoba) - Undisclosed

CB - Micah Richards (Fiorentina) - Free

MF - Idrissa Gueye (Lille) - £9m

MF - Jordan Veretout (Nantes) - Undisclosed

MF - Scott Sinclair (Man City) - £2.5m

FW - Jordan Ayew (Lorient) - £10m

FW - Rudy Gestede (Blackburn) - Undisclosed

• Like 1

Interesting to contrast the general optimism over our transfer window on here against the pundits who, across the board, seem to have us to finish 17th / relegation.

Not sure whether it's claret tinted spectacles or crapness of pundits.  I suppose we'll start to find out soon...

Only thing I know about Balanta is FM based, alot of people clamouring for another centre back  with experience to marshall the defence. Surely he isnt peoples choice due to being younger than all the others apart from Okore

Cheers!

1. Messi £100m

2. CRonaldo £100b

3. Bendtner £100t

Pundits especially in the UK are paid to keep tabs on British football so we probably got a bit of chatter signing Micah Richards we're not going to get much for Jordan Veretout regardless of how much potential and how hyped he is. The only way we'd get talk of being a threat with foreign signings is if we sign a big name, someone everyone has heard of but then the pundits aren't required to do research to say if it's a good buy or not. With our signings unless the pundits actually watch football outside of Spain and the UK all of our signings will fly under the radar, to many of them all they know is we lost Delph and Benteke and are going down...