Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Just said on talksport about a link to a Columbia defender from River Plate, first I've heard.

Sorry, I can't even remember his name as I wasn't listening properly but my ears pricked up when we were mentioned.

Balanta?

Anybody who thinks we're weaker offensively want to bet we'll score fewer goals this year than last year? I would give you good odds that we'll score more this year.

Of course we will. We had Lambert in charge for 3/4 of the season. We went nearly 2 months without a goal. It's very difficult to match that especially with an attacking manager. I think we will have a few players with around 10 goals and maybe one around 15. Basically I think the scoring will be more spread out. 

Just said on talksport about a link to a Columbia defender from River Plate, first I've heard.

Sorry, I can't even remember his name as I wasn't listening properly but my ears pricked up when we were mentioned.

Balanta?

Best center back prospect in the world

(according to football manager)

• Like 1

Éder Álvarez Balanta ??

They did say he was left footed, so it looks likely to be Balanta

I know wiki isnt always reliable but he appears to be the only Columbian defender they have

Anybody who thinks we're weaker offensively want to bet we'll score fewer goals this year than last year? I would give you good odds that we'll score more this year.

Of course we will. We had Lambert in charge for 3/4 of the season. We went nearly 2 months without a goal. It's very difficult to match that especially with an attacking manager. I think we will have a few players with around 10 goals and maybe one around 15. Basically I think the scoring will be more spread out.

Just to be clear, I'm not the one claiming we'll score less. I'm calling out those who are.

Edit: part Czechlad said wasn't quoted, so it looks like mine. I only wrote last statement.

Edited by tyklip