Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

I do think its time we had another player specific speculation thread

Unfortunately there are so many crap transfer 'sources' out there and (rightly) black listed, most of the credible ones are pretty late to the party with us.

You get the feeling that by the time there's a proper link the player will have already been photographed 27 times at bodymore Heath or is on his way to another club. The potential to talk about the likelihood of a transfer is very short these days..

Unfortunately there are so many crap transfer 'sources' out there and (rightly) black listed, most of the credible ones are pretty late to the party with us.

You get the feeling that by the time there's a proper link the player will have already been photographed 27 times at bodymore Heath or is on his way to another club. The potential to talk about the likelihood of a transfer is very short these days..

Wasn't there about 70 odd pages in the Adama Traore thread before the club actually announced it? Think all of our signings were pretty drawn out affairs except perhaps Jordan Ayew.

Wasn't there about 70 odd pages in the Adama Traore thread before the club actually announced it? Think all of our signings were pretty drawn out affairs except perhaps Jordan Ayew.

Wasn't the Ayew signing a bit of a saga as well?!

Wasn't the Ayew signing a bit of a saga as well?!

It was.

I wonder how much Sakho would be

Sakho.... urgh, would be acceptable as a season long loan. This guy is so technically limited and looks like a mistake waiting to happen every time he's in possession of the ball. Pity too as he had all the ingredients to be a beast at youth levels.

I'd like to think we want CBs who are comfortable on the ball if we want to get anywhere over the coming seasons.

Graziano Pelle anyone?

Apparently Saints are open to offers for him. Has a year left on his contract.

Ok he is 30 and he isn't that attractive centre forward but I think he would be great.

Thoughts?

He joined on a three-year deal.

As you have decided to ask this question here I'll have a stab and say between 80million and 67p and a Jason Donovan concert on a Scotch Tape.

Thank you so much, my friend.

which one?|

Mamadou

Sakho.... urgh, would be acceptable as a season long loan. This guy is so technically limited and looks like a mistake waiting to happen every time he's in possession of the ball. Pity too as he had all the ingredients to be a beast at youth levels.

I'd like to think we want CBs who are comfortable on the ball if we want to get anywhere over the coming seasons.

Yeah, he didn't really impress at Liverpool but I still think that he could do a great job with the right management and training off the pitch. His wages might be a little high though.