Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Say what you will, but the three players I mentioned have all tended to play in winning sides and if they were to come I hope they would inject some of that confidence, belief and arrogance into the team. My main point is that the spine would look pretty strong if we got those players and I like the blend of experience and youth.

fair point, lets hope they do the trick should they join us

Hardly watched any footy last year, did Cambiasso actually play well for Leicester?

Not that I personally watched him that much but he was their player of the season so must have been fairly good.

Fair do's!

Hardly watched any footy last year, did Cambiasso actually play well for Leicester?

I thought he was excellent when i saw him, I've not seen you post for a while, good to have you back

Thanks mate, work pretty much killed my footy watching!  That said i've got a baby due in 4 weeks so might be disappearing again :)

I thought he was excellent when i saw him, I've not seen you post for a while, good to have you back

Thanks mate, work pretty much killed my footy watching!  That said i've got a baby due in 4 weeks so might be disappearing again :)

haha :) congratulations mate, all the best to you  

Thanks mate, work pretty much killed my footy watching! That said i've got a baby due in 4 weeks so might be disappearing again :)

Yeah congrats bud. I havent been to a game since we beat Blackburn 4-1 at VP just over 3 years ago. Its my sons 3rd birthday today! :-) No sympathy required here but my boy had his foot amputated at 11 months old, this is his prosthetic :-)

http://prntscr.com/7x7mqn

Hope everything's ok mate being a dad and grandad I know the pains of parenthood. Good luck to you and your son and family
  • Like 2

Yeah congrats bud. I havent been to a game since we beat Blackburn 4-1 at VP just over 3 years ago. Its my sons 3rd birthday today! :-) No sympathy required here but my boy had his foot amputated at 11 months old, this is his prosthetic :-)

http://prntscr.com/7x7mqn

That's a brilliant prosthetic. Hope all goes well for your boy.

Edited by AntrimBlack
  • Like 1

Nixon think we are still after another 5 once Ayew is done. Keeps mentioning Holgate so maybe Man U are still undecided & we are willing to sign.

Really? Hope we are after Oulare.

• Like 2

Nixon think we are still after another 5 once Ayew is done. Keeps mentioning Holgate so maybe Man U are still undecided & we are willing to sign.

First look, you think - no way, but if you think of what we need, it's not far off that.

• Like 1

He was quality, made the things he was doing look like nothing but was always one step ahead of everyone else on the pitch most times I watched him. I'd love him here, possibly my most favourite player apart from any past/ previous Villa players.

He does maintain that once we get Ayew/prob Adebayor if the budget allowed we'll go for another forward.

Keeper/Holgate/midfielder/Adebayor/younger forward

The thing is then though they'll probably be a few more sales hopefully.

I think Cambiasso would all but sort out our midfield for another year, after all, Rome wasn't build in a transfer window so a stop gap for 12 months wouldn't be a bad move.

Defense looks a little lightweight on paper, I'd be a little happier if we could convince Ron to sign back on. He hasn't quite Delphed all his bridges so I do not see why not.

I think Cambiasso would all but sort out our midfield for another year, after all, Rome wasn't build in a transfer window so a stop gap for 12 months wouldn't be a bad move.

Defense looks a little lightweight on paper, I'd be a little happier if we could convince Ron to sign back on. He hasn't quite Delphed all his bridges so I do not see why not.

Sorry but after another injury lay off I wouldn't go anywhere near him. He's out again for 4-6 months right?

Don't get the hype around Cambiasso

He looked pretty ordinary whenever i seen leicester last season

We need another box to box type anyway we already got Sanchez/Westwood to play the deeper role

Edited by AshVilla