Midweek football 13/16 April

andykeenan

Thought Cavani was brilliant at Napoli myself but I agree he's been underwhelming in the big games for PSG. And probably Uruguay aswell compared to Forlan and Suarez.

This

Personally I thought he justified his big money move, just hasn't loved up to it since

Last night his movement was poor, his touch was poor, his overall involvement in the game was poor, so pretty much just another cavani CL psg performance

Think Sevlla will go through. Those two late goals were vital. Wolfsburg's defence has been questionable all season. What about the possibility of two Ukraine teams in the semi's Unlikely to happen though!

Cavani is so overrated

cant agree, dont think anybody rates the clown at all. Anytime ive seen him he has been anonymous or has one great chance he misses

I dunno, I always see fees of up to £50m quoted when teams are linked to him. He looks shite to me, never performs in big games, hardly has a great record for PSG and Uruguay. Seems to still be dinning out on his time at Napoli where he scored a lot of goals in an all round shite league.  

Â