Midweek football 13/16 April

andykeenan

Newcastles players are so entitled it sickens me.

Imagine being a fan of this shower of shite, who can't even try for the last half of the season..

Would prefer it to the shitty relegation battles which we have to put up with

they were relegated themselves not too long ago with some of these players. Cant see a decent manager wanting to work for Ashley or sane players wanting to join. Carver remians they will go down

Imagine being a fan of this shower of shite, who can't even try for the last half of the season..

You say that, but it's entirely possible we could finish above them, they're only 3 points ahead of us! If it wasn't for the fact they have WBA in the run in, I'd tip them as dark horses to go down.

That's not my point.

My point is, even when villa find themselves in a position of safety, we'll always give a good account of ourselves.

You say that, but it's entirely possible we could finish above them, they're only 3 points ahead of us! If it wasn't for the fact they have WBA in the run in, I'd tip them as dark horses to go down.

They could lose the rest of their games and stil stay up. 35 points is enough

Â