City: 1-1 (1pt)

Everton: 1-0 (3pts)

West Ham: 3-1 (3pts)

Southampton: 1-1 (1pt)

Burnley: 2-0 (3pts)

Arsenal: 1-1 (win on penalties!)

11 points - total 43 for the season.

(we can live in hope!!!)

I love optimists, but this isn't happening my boy.
Why not? (Specially the league results) . Apart from a few the majority were wringing their hands and saying Spurs would murder us especially with Richardson in there. It could just happen in the league as there will be freak results. We could get something from city who knows. As the great man once said 'would you bet against us' in those fixtures? I know now at this moment in time I have more faith than ever in the team and manager than I have had in a while. Just my humble opinion.

I'd happily take you up on a bet of over/under 10.5 points.
I'm not a betting man but pardon my ignorance but what does that 10.5 mean? I've heard of 2-1 10/11 on etc!

(we can live in hope!!!)

Why not? (Specially the league results) . Apart from a few the majority were wringing their hands and saying Spurs would murder us especially with Richardson in there. It could just happen in the league as there will be freak results. We could get something from city who knows. As the great man once said 'would you bet against us' in those fixtures? I know now at this moment in time I have more faith than ever in the team and manager than I have had in a while. Just my humble opinion.
I'm not a betting man but pardon my ignorance but what does that 10.5 mean? I've heard of 2-1 10/11 on etc!

2-1 and 10/11 would be odds. Betting an over/under is an outcome. So 10.5 points would mean that you either bet on the over (11 points or more) or you bet on the under (10 points or less).

(we can live in hope!!!)

2-1 and 10/11 would be odds. Betting an over/under is an outcome. So 10.5 points would mean that you either bet on the over (11 points or more) or you bet on the under (10 points or less).
Cheers now I know why I don't bet the bookies would clean me out.
  • Like 1

Man City - Loss

Everton - Win

WHU - Draw

Southampton - Loss

Burnley - Win

7 points, so finishing on 39, which from where we were and how **** we looked will be a very impressive turnaround by Sherwood.

Maybe Everton draw, WHU win, one of the wins will heavily damage the ringpiece of the losing side, to sunderland 6 -1 proportions :)

City - Loss

Everton - Loss

West Ham - Win

Southampton - Draw

Burnley - Draw

37 points, maybe lose to Burnley if we are already safe and they are going for it desperately. 36 points will be safe this season.

Yep, i think 37 pts is a very  likely point total for us.

City 2-1....We'll give it a good go though for once up there...think it might be one of those take the lead and lose late type games.

Everton 1-1- Martinez seems to have our number at VP but would bump up to a win if say it's Kone upfront instead of Luakaku like they had at Swansea.

West Ham 2-1- Think this will be a win and we'll be safe that weekend as West Ham are on the beach now.

Southampton 1-0- Dead game we'll lose.

Burnley 3-1 think we'll have too much pace for them on the break as I'd imagine they'd need to win on the last day so will have to pour forward.

So 39 points compared to that, well what a good effort that will be from Sherwood for three months work.

If we can end the season in reasonable style and scoring goals I don't see why season ticket sales can't pick up a bit on the back of that. That's without other stuff that may happen like takeovers.