Players you've completely forgotten about

VillaChris

On 07/02/2019 at 17:59, sne said:

Ex West Ham player Tomas Repka sentenced to 15 months in prison for selling a luxury car he was renting to some unsuspecting woman.

It's not the first time he's had trouble with the law.

Bildresultat för Tomas Repka

Seen here getting yelled at by Di Canio

That shot doesnt so much look like a training session than it does two blokes on the rob of a building site...

12 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

Aleksander Tonev....

Has scored just one goal in all club competitions for all the clubs he has played for since he left us in 2014

46363 wayward shots

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

46363 wayward shots

Can't knock the lad, every time he put the ball into orbit he wasnt perturbed and had another crack at the next opportunity. 

Did we actually scout him or did we sign him purely on the basis of petrov recommending him to us. 

2 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

Can't knock the lad, every time he put the ball into orbit he wasnt perturbed and had another crack at the next opportunity. 

Did we actually scout him or did we sign him purely on the basis of petrov recommending him to us. 

Lambert knew we were struggling to create genuine goalscoring chances so we loaded up FM, put on all leagues, large database and searched 'long shots' 15 or above.

4 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

Media claiming that India shot down a satellite today, I am 100 percent sure was just one of his shots

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

Aleksander Tonev....

Has scored just one goal in all club competitions for all the clubs he has played for since he left us in 2014

8 hours ago, Zatman said:

46363 wayward shots

Thing is that the goal was from a shot he hit while playing for Villa. It had just been orbiting earth for about five years before landing in the top corner. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Wasn't he a bit of a piss artist? 

Yeah, lousy player, lousier attitude.

He appeared in an ibiza uncovered sky1 type documentary years ago where he was dj'ing. Turned in to a fat lil f*ck, but was giving it large about how he used to regularly roast lee dixon at arsenal on the wings.

Yeah, Nige.....of course you did 🙄

8 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Crazy that he's actually 30. Seemed to have been a 'young talent' for years. Chelsea ruined him.

This one isn't on Chelsea, he was 23 when they signed him and was in poor enough form for Bremen at the time. He also didn't get a German call up for 2 years before his move

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

This one isn't on Chelsea, he was 23 when they signed him and was in poor enough form for Bremen at the time. He also didn't get a German call up for 2 years before his move

I mean he obviously wasn't going to play himself back into form at Chelsea. They bought him just to stockpile players and farm him out to other teams.

On ‎28‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 16:28, mottaloo said:

Nigel Callaghan says hello ;)

I raie you Michael Boulding.

And watching a few Villa highlights on youtube the other day reminded of a few players I'd forgot:

Jonathan Greening

Steve(?) Perry, central defender in spuds. Was always good in FM around 99/00.

Matthew Etherington

There were more but I can't remember. Which probably makes them more suitable in this thread than the ones I mentioned.

1 hour ago, Pelle said:

Steve(?) Perry, central defender in spuds. Was always good in FM around 99/00.

Matthew Etherington

There were more but I can't remember. Which probably makes them more suitable in this thread than the ones I mentioned.

Chris Perry 😀 Etherington was a decent winger though think he had gambling issurs

• Thanks 1

Â